ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅɪᴅ ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ

ANOTHER loud cough was heard inside taehyung's room

ANOTHER loud cough was heard inside taehyung's room. He was just finishing an online assignment.

He sighed sadly. He caught another cold. He couldn't concentrate on shit.

He kept rereading the assignment over and over again until eventually, he stopped.

Maybe I get some cookies it'll help me feel better.

The blonde-haired male got up from his bed and went downstairs into the big kitchen.

He opened one of the cabinets to find some cookies. Chocolate chip cookies.

He smiled and pulled the box instead of deciding to pick out a few.

He took the box and ran back upstairs. Sitting on his bed, he ate his cookies and watched a Netflix show.

Memories of the night left his head. This usually happened when he's scared.

When he's scared, he freezes and his brain forces itself to believe that it's not real, thus, making taehyung forget it.

The blonde yawned and looked at the block. 9 PM. Just 3 more hours and then he'd be with jungkook.

He then wondered.

Can I still go into the world without waiting until 12 PM? I've never tried before...

He male eagerly looked at the clock, thinking about his actions. He then decided he'd try it out.

*****

You open the door in 3, 2, 1.

Taehyung opened the door at 9:30 PM. Looking into it, he saw the faint crack of the door on the end.

He smiled and crawled inside once again.

Entering the office room, he ran out hoping to see jungkook. He stopped in the living room to look at the T.V. which was playing some weird, and scary show.

What movie is that? It looks old and creepy. Also- is that the girl from the ring? Why is she there all the time?!

The younger groaned out loud. Suddenly, he heard the very faint sound of humming.

His mood instantly changed. He ran, voicing jungkooks' smooth and hypnotizing voice.

He stopped in front of the back door. He slowly opened it, not wanting to make any noise.

He saw jungkook humming and watering the plants in the big garden.

"Darling, your here 3 hours early," the older man turned around.

Taehyung nodded excitedly and walked closer to jungkook who was still watering the plants.

When he stood next to him, he coughed violently. He immediately covered his mouth and looked away. The cough was followed by a sniffle after.

Jungkook stopped what he was doing and looked at the younger with a frown on his face.

"You're sick again?"

The blonde sadly nodded his head, looking down. He didn't want to be a burden, but he didn't want to lie to the other.

Jungkook sighed and stopped water the plants. He turned around and looked at the younger male.

"Come with me. No way I'm letting you stay outside in the cold."

The older male grabbed the youngers' hand softly and led him into the palace.

They entered the living room. The older male gently laid taehyung on the sofa as he took a blanket from the other sofa and placed it on him as if he knew this would happen.

Did he?