ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ

THIS bitch is insane

THIS bitch is insane. Suga thought to himself while listening to the audio recorder.

Jimin's gonna "break" jungkook? Like how? Literally? No. Not that.

"I'll make sure he sees me take taehyung away. I'll make sure he sees what torture I'll put taehyung into."

Oh. That's what he meant by "break".

Suga had to come up with a plan immediately. He needed to visit jungkook right now, but there was still more to talk about. He heard hoseok speak.

"I don't mind what you do. As long as I get the power," he stated coldly.

Here, suga thought that hoseok had a heart. Seems like almost everyone in this world is two-faced.

Suga sighed and cursed under his breath. Fuck. He turned off the audio recorder and stood up.

He walked to the front door of his small house and grabbed his coat from the coat rack.

He was definitely gonna tell jungkook everything. He wasn't sure how he would keep this a secret from taehyung.

*****

"Motherfucker," jungkook cursed.

He was leaning on the kitchen table, anger evident on his face as suga stood behind him.

"Not only that but hoseok the warlock, he's in on it as well. I thought he had some common sense. It's pretty clear that jimin's gonna throw him away like a ragdoll."

Jungkook groaned. He ran his fingers through his head in an effort to calm him down from the anger and frustration he was feeling.

"Now what?" The ravenette asked. Suga just shrugged. He didn't know where to start either.

"I don't know. I really don't," he said. Jungkook was about to respond, but suga beat him.

"We're gonna have to have to make sure taehyung stays as far away from his as possible."

Jungkook nodded his head, agreeing. If taehyung finds out, then hello be broken. Jungkook couldn't afford that.

"Then, we have to get rid of jimin," suga added.

"And the warlock?"

Suga looked at jungkook.

"Well, we don't need him. He can just escape," suga ended. There really wasn't any use of hoseok anymore after this.

They just might have to get rid of him like they're gonna do with jimin.

"And how are we gonna capture jimin?"

"Well, it's simple. You're his brother. He needs taehyung. Might as well lure him in here."

Jungkook paused and looked at suga with the "what the fuck" look.

"You mean, we use taehyung as bait!?" He exclaimed.

"No. I mean, invite him. He still doesn't know that we know. You, taehyung, and him, in here. This way, once taehyung leaves this world, you'll immediately be able to capture him," suga explained.

Jungkook was a bit hesitant.

"What if it doesn't work?"

Suga thought for a moment.

"Well, how about as soon as taehyung leaves, you knock jimin out. He could have some information we want to know."

Before jungkook could respond, again, suga beat him to it.

"He could have a backup plan for all we know. He's working with a warlock. To counter a warlock, we'll need something to capture his magic in."

"So like, we have to take his magic and put it in something?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yes. Exactly," suga confirmed. "His magic will be everywhere. We just need a jar or bottle and capture it."

"How do we do that?"

"Well, what do you think attracts Arcane magic?" Suga asked.

"Light magic."

"Exactly. That's just what we need."

"But we don't have any here," jungkook was confused.

"We don't, but maybe taehyung can find someone," suga stated.

This might be a crazy idea that requires some convincing. Taehyung is gonna have to find someone who knows light magic.

 Taehyung is gonna have to find someone who knows light magic