ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ʜᴀᴛᴇ

"W-WHAT am I doing here?!" Jimin yelled, struggling to get out of the chair

"Oh, come on, you exactly why," jungkook countered.

Jimin gave him an innocent expression of worry and fear.

"I-I don't understand!" He yelled once again.

"Don't act stupid! I know your plans with that warlock!" Now it was jungkook's turn to yell at him.

Jimin's expression died and was replaced with a smug smirk. "So, you got me. Congratulations. Would you like a cookie?" He said.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "No. I cook better than cookies than you, and second, why? Just fucking why?"

Jimin chuckled. "Because you were the favorite child. Remember mom and dad? Yeah, they like you more than me. I was always left behind! I've always hated you. I never once felt a bit of remorse for you at all," he explained, unleashing all of his anger.

"Mom and dad literally ignored me and my problems for you!" Jimin yelled at him.

"But I helped you! I was the one who fucking told mom and dad that they should care for you more!" Jungkook defended himself.

Jimin just scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah as if you cared. I never did. Everything was fake," he said. Jungkook had never felt so angry in his whole life.

*****

Suga entered the small home, a glass bottle behind him as he looked around trying to find the person he was looking for. Suddenly, he stopped when he saw a figure in front of him.

Suddenly, the figure turned around, revealing himself as hoseok.

"You. Who are you?" He asked.

"Uhm- suga," suga said not really understanding why hoseok was speaking in a dramatic and depressing voice.

"Alright, then what're you here for?" He questioned suga.

"You're apart of something more sinister," suga said, answering the orange-haired male's question.

"Really? Like...what?" He then said still with that deep voice.

"I know that you're with jimin," suga said, a smirk forming on his face.

"So, you've figured it out, huh?" He spoke.

"Yes, I have," suga said. Suddenly, hoseok started laughing. A lot.

The fuck is wrong with him?! Suga thought. Hoseok stopped and then looked at him.

"You really think that I'm that dumb to fall for his trick, eh?"

*****

"Wait, so you're also working with us to defeat him?" Suga asked.

"Yes, I am. Just because I work with dark magic doesn't make me really evil," he said.

"Okay then, great, because we have him tied up," the mint-haired male said.

"Oh, really? Lead me to him."

Sorry for the short chapter

Sorry for the short chapter. I have been working on another taekook book idea and currently working on the draft.