ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ꜱɪᴄᴋ

TAEHYUNG coughed violently

TAEHYUNG coughed violently. He again caught another cold which was even worse than the last.

He felt even weaker. What made him just a little bit happier as it was almost midnight. He could see jungkook.

He held his tiger plushie tightly as he was snuggled underneath his two blankets, freezing.

He coughed again and whined out loud. He couldn't even breathe properly because both of his nostrils were closed.

Taehyung looked at his plushie before pouting. He sadly talked to it, imagining what his response might be.

"Mr. Tiger, d-do you think I might get better?"

'Of course, you will, taetae. You always get better.'

"My head hurts..."

'Don't worry, you'll get better soon. Plus, it's almost time to meet jungkook!'

"Y-You're right, mr. Tiger."

Taehyung slowly and weakly got up from his bed once he heard the mouse squeak.

Taehyung decided to bring his plushie with him. He looked at his table and saw the batman wristband. He placed it on his right wrist and then left.

He walked down to the best of his ability. He wanted to try jungkook's delicious desserts and eat his kimchi.

*****

Taehyung entered through the portal and walked out of the office room.

He heard jungkook humming another tune that he didn't know. As he expected, jungkook was in the kitchen.

"J-Jungkook...?"

Jungkook turned around to find the boy standing there weakly and tired.

"Little one, are you alright?"

Taehyung nodded his head. Jungkook walked up to him clearly concerned.

" 'M fine..."

"No, you're not. You're sick. Come, I'll take you to your bed."

Jungkook worriedly brought taehyung to his bedroom upstairs.

He gently laid taehyung down there. He took his blanket and made sure he was all comfy and warm with his plushie in his hands.

"Do you feel comfy?"

Taehyung weakly nodded before coughing harshly.

"Did you take your medicine?"

The blonde nodded again.

"Okay, well I think you should go to sleep."

"No~. I wanted to see you though. I don't wanna leave now."

Jungkook looked at taehyung with worry in his eyes.

"But you're sick. It's only tonight. You can always come back when you're feeling better."

Taehyung pouted feeling extremely sad. He wanted to spend time with jungkook and was sad that it was cut short.

"O-Only if you lay with me..."

Jungkook sighed. He slowly went into the bed with him. He made sure taehyung was warm again.

Taehyung looked at jungkook and then he scooted closer to him. Jungkook was taken a bit aback.

"If you hug me then I'll sleep."

Taehyung stated and jungkook had no choice, but to hug him.

The older male took his arm and wrapped it around taehyung as he placed his other hand around taehyung.

Jungkook heard the blondes' soft and quiet snores and breath against his neck, indicating that he was asleep.

He was sleeping like a baby. The blonde had an arm draped around the older as his legs were connected with his as well.

Jungkook looked at the sick boy. He took his free hand and caressed his cheek.

Jungkook pecked his forehead softly, trying not to wake up the younger from his deep slumber.

"Sweet dreams, darling."

Cuddling reference

Cuddling reference. ^