ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪɢᴀʀᴇᴛᴛᴇ

WALKING down the cold and red path, taehyung shivered even though he had a parka on from jimin

"J-Jimin-hyung, can we go home now? I-I'm cold," the blonde shivered.

"Don't worry it's gonna take that long. We'll be back soon," the male assured.

Taehyung however felt strange. His gut kept telling him to run and leave, and he believed it. He learned to trust his gut feeling.

However, his brain wanted him to stay with jimin. He kept telling himself that he'd be safe with him.

The two males walked down the familiar path until they stopped at a cottage.

Taehyung saw the empty cottage as one that was old and dusty. Certainty empty and no one lives there. Jimin however, I guess he did.

"Hey, I'm gonna go and pick up something from inside. You wait here. I'll be back swiftly."

The blonde couldn't protest as the other was already inside the cottage, leaving the younger outside, alone, cold, by himself.

Taehyund had the feeling that something was watching him. It wasn't pleasant.

The blonde waited for a minute, wondering where the older is.

Will jimin-hyung come back? When is he gonna come? It's been a while...I'm getting cold too. :(

Suddenly, the younger heard rustling. He turned around, his heart beating louder than drums playing.

He saw a shadow lurking in the trees. It wasn't jungkook or it didn't look like a human either.

It reminded taehyung of siren-head. The story always scares him and now he was seeing a shorter version of it in the shadow.

Taehyungs' body froze. He couldn't move, speak, or blink. His mind kept telling himself that it was fake. Everything seemed to be going by in a flash even though it was so slow.

The skinny creature started coming closer, crawling on the floor. Taehyung was terrified.

Unable to function properly, he was only able to hope that jimin might come or his adrenaline might kick in.

Unfortunately, that didn't come true. The creature snarled at him. Bones were visible and his jaw was bleeding, broken. His eyes were wide and red. He didn't blink once.

What is this creature?! Jimin, jimin, jimin, jimin, please come! I'm begging you!

Fortunately, taehyung was saved by a mysterious voice.

"Hey, you stupid bitch, get your skinny ass outta here."

Taehyung froze and watched as the creature looked at the owner of the mans' voice and quickly scurried.

Taehyung was still frozen and paralyzed. His mind didn't want to believe anything he saw. Everything was clear as glass but so blurry.

It was like stained glass. Just because it's blurry doesn't mean you can't see anything.

Taehyung slowly came back to reality and looked at the man. He was small though. Like jimin, but less muscular.

He had tattoos and had the snake bite piercing on his lip. He also had mint hair.

"A young boy like you shouldn't be out here. What are you doing, young one?"

Taehyung snapped into reality once again.

"I-I'm waiting for a friend. He's supposed to come back."

"Where'd he go?"

Taehyung pointed inside the house and the male nodded and walked closer to taehyung, standing next to him.

"I'm suga. Min suga."

"Nice to meet you, suga-sshi. 'M taehyung."

"Good to meet you kiddo."

Both males stood there in comfortable silence. Taehyung feels like he's been around him before, but can't pinpoint where.

Maybe I saw him in my dreams. Kind of like how I did with jungkookie.

 Kind of like how I did with jungkookie