ᴇɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

Finished: 12.23.2020

y'all, this was my first ever full-completed fanfiction that I actually planned out. Thank you so, so, so much for reading this!

Unlike 'Dandere,' this book was actually thought out and I had a plan for this.

Thank you all so much for reading this and taking your time for this. Starring it, voting it, or even adding it to your list or library. Thank you so much!

I cannot express how happy I am and how accomplished I feel. You guys made me feel more confident in my writing I wanna thank y'all for this❤😭!!

Thank you guys so much for 500+ reads as well! I'm so happy that you chose to read and it means a lot. I never expected this to happen especially for this book since, to me, it was kind of cringy. I will be writing more books too!

I never thought that I would be writing especially on Wattpad because I'm literally the queen of procrastination. I feel amazing to have finally finished this book! So, thank you so much for reading this. Whether you're a silent reader or not, thank you for the votes! I love you guys so much💕😁!

I will be writing more taekook stories. I have many ideas and I am currently working on one right now.

I will be publishing it and the first chapter of it soon. It's called 'Derpy.'

However, the book is different from both 'Dandere' and 'The Void' which different intros and writing

However, the book is different from both 'Dandere' and 'The Void' which different intros and writing. But it's a school au too. The chapter names are also gonna be different too (you'll see once it post it). I really hope you'll like that story as well.

But that's all I have to say right now. Have a good day/night/evening/afternoon! Love y'all!

Love,
- kalopsially