ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴍɪʀᴋ

THE blonde looked at jungkook and then at the plate

THE blonde looked at jungkook and then at the plate. He was definitely gonna enjoy this.

He took the fork and ate the chocolate cake bit by bit. He loved the rich chocolatey flavor.

Along with the cake, it made taehyung feel like his mouth was in heaven.

"So, little one, how did you get here?"

Taehyung swallowed the cake in his mouth and looked at jungkook.

"It's not every day that someone comes to the Void."

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion. What is the void? Is this the void?

"Hmm?"

"Little one, you're in a world called 'the void'."

Taehyung eyes widened. Was he in another world or universe? How?

"So, how did you get here?"

Taehyung shook his head and then started to form his words.

"T-The office. It-It had a door behind the bookshelf...," he muttered.

Jungkook nodded his head understandingly. How does he know his? This has to be a dream.

"Well, welcome to the void. It's not as creepy as you think it is. Well not here, at least," the raven-head murmured the last sentence.

"W-Why's it so different?" The blonde asked. He was starting to get curious.

"Because, as I said, it's another world. It's quite empty here," the older looked around the room.

"How did you know of this place?" He asked again.

Taehyung thought about the mice and was about to speak when he was cut off.

"Was it perhaps, the mice?"

Taehyung was surprised he knew. He nodded his head unsure of what to say next.

"Hmm, I see."

The raven-head looked at the kitchen clock. 2PM.

"Well, little one, you must be tired. Come with me, I'll show you to your room."

Taehyung simply nodded, unsure of what's going on. He followed the raven-head upstairs.

Jungkook led him to his room. Even his room looked gloomy and different.

He noticed how the house looked old. In fact, everything looked old. Except for him.

Taehyung looked at jungkook who looked at him. Jungkook softly smiled at him.

"Well, sweet dreams, little one."

"Goodnight, jungkook," the blonde muttered.

Jungkook left the room, closing it. Taehyung decided to just fall asleep.

He was feeling really tired and weak due to his cold. He figured in the morning he'd solve everything. However, he didn't need to do any of that.

*****

The blondes' eyes fluttered open. The sunlight hit his face as he woke up.

He coughed out loud. He sat up from the bed and looked around.

He wondered where jungkook was and if it was all just a dream. He looked at the bed and saw the tiger plushie he left.

Yep, it was a dream. The blonde felt somewhat upset that he couldn't be with the other anymore. Tonight, he wanted to try again and see if it was a dream.

After brushing his teeth and taking his medication, the blonde pulled out his journal.

It wasn't a diary. It was a rant book where he'd rant about things. No one was there to listen to him so he wrote it out.

He was excited to try and visit jungkook again.