ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ʜᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ

NOW, suga wasn't dumb

NOW, suga wasn't dumb. He knew where they were talking about based on the words he heard.

Jimin wants world domination. He wants hoseok to rule with him and convinced him too.

Fuck. I wanted to do was go home, but my lazy ass got involved with a crazy bitch and a magical witch. -_-

This was pretty bad. For taehyung and jungkook. He knew what he had to do. Tell them. But there was more talking.

"...about ...kook?"

Jungkook. Suga continued to listen carefully and closely.

"Kill... .... .. don't know."

Alright. Suga thought. Fill in the blanks with your genius mind. It's obvious he wants to murder jungkook, but the "don't know" part doesn't make sense.

Maybe he's having mixed feelings about this. Maybe he doesn't want to kill his own brother.

Or maybe he doesn't know what to do with him once he takes taehyung.

Or, he wouldn't kill jungkook and he's talking about how to catch him or taehyung.

Whatever the case is, I'm so snitching on them.

Maybe later once I sleep.

*****

The raven-head stood there with a shocked expression. It was also combined with anger.

He just heard the news from suga and thank fuck taehyung wasn't here to listen to it.

The poor boy would've been heartbroken.

"Uhm...yeah that's all," suga finished explaining what he heard from hoseok and jimin.

"Uhm, kook?" The mint-haired man asked again.

Jungkook couldn't think anymore. He was furious. That someone wanted to take taehyung away from him.

If one thing's correct, jungkook is really possessive over things that are his.

No, he wasn't gonna let this happen. He needed to stop jimin now.

Even if this was a sick prank on jungkook, why would someone prank someone by saying that they want to murder their brother?

It's like those prank videos. "Ignoring my boyfriend/girlfriend." Or "being mean to my boyfriend/girlfriend."

Cringy and very hurtful pranks that could seriously hurt someone's feelings.

Jungkook was about this close to feeling like he's gonna murk his own brother. But he stopped himself from doing that.

He puts family ahead of himself. He couldn't attack someone from his own family.

"So? What are you gonna do?" Suga asked him.

"Do you have any ideas?" Jungkook asked. He wanted to find an alternative way.

"Ermm, maybe tie him up and force him to say everything? Or maybe you could blackmail him into it, or-"

"No, no. Not with violence. Hyung, I'm not gonna blackmail or beat up my brother," jungkook cut suga off.

Suga groaned, clearly displeased with the younger's answer.

"Cut the crap, kook. What do you suggest? We write him a letter?" Suga sarcastically questioned.

" *sigh* No, hyung, something else," he stated frustrated.

"Well, I got nothing," suga blatantly said. "And why don't want to beat him or something? He literally wants to take over the world."

"But he's still my brother. I can't fight my own family. I learned that the hard way," jungkook said while looking away from suga.

Suga sighed once again.

"Look, I know how you feel trust me, I used to have anger issues, but jimin can literally take over this world."

Jungkook looked at him with an unreadable expression.

"If he can take control of this world, he can easily take over the other world."

Jungkook gulped. He didn't want the world to be taken over. Taehyung lives there.

Taehyung would be devastated. His parents would be murdered and so would his friends. Not to mention, his stuffed tiger plushie.

What will he do?