ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: 🙶ᴄᴏɴꜰɪʀᴍ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴡ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ🙷

"WHAT the fuck, jimin?!" The raven-head yelled

Jimin knew this was coming. He knew it. He just wasn't expecting him to be this mad about this.

"You took him outside without warning me?!"

"...I-"

"You what? You knew the dangers it holds having taehyung step out, but you didn't listen. Instead, you did the one thing I didn't want you to do!"

Jimin looked down and gulped. He knew that the younger was feeling outraged by this.

Jungkook was supposed to be protecting taehyung not leading him into any kind of danger.

He didn't want anyone else leading him down the wrong path either.

Jungkook's face turned red and he clenched his jaws. Oh boy was he mad. If it wasn't for taehyung in the kitchen, he would've yelled so loud, the other world can hear it.

The younger was about to speak at jimin again yell at him when he was interrupted. Was this a fortune thing? Or was it unfortunate?

"Jiminie, thank you for the- oh, jungkookie!"

Taehyung smiled ran to jungkook, giving him a big which the older replied with.

The olders' expression changed from pure anger to a calmer more happy look in a matter of seconds.

"Hey, little one," he acted as if he didn't just yell at his own brother and jimin did the same.

"When did you come?"

The younger detached himself from jungkook and looked at him with bright doe eyes that send the olders' heart fluttering.

"A few minutes ago. I was buying ingredients for something I wanted to cook with you."

Jungkook smiled at taehyung, ignoring his hyung who was peeved at how jungkook acted as if nothing had occurred within the last few minutes.

"What are we cooking? Also, what did you talk with jimin about? You were kinda loud."

Jimin gulped behind taehyung, feeling his anxiety and panic rise. Jungkook remained calm the entire time and looked at the blonde.

"It was nothing. I just needed to confirm a few things. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen with you here. As for the food, it's a secret."

Taehyung pouted and have jungkook an angry expression which wasn't intimidating whatsoever.

Jungkook looked at jimin and then he spoke.

"Why, it sure is getting late. Hyung, you should be on your way now," jungkook made a small smirk that was unnoticed by the blonde.

Jimin sent him cold eyes and daggers and responded.

"Why, I think I must. Taehyung, I will see you again sometime soon," he smiled.

"Awh, okay then, bye-bye, chim!" the blonde smiled as he watched jimins' figure leave the room.

Taehyung then turned to jungkook and hugged him again, catching the other off guard.

"You already hugged me, darling."

Taehyung blushed at the nickname the other gave him. He wrapped his arms around the other tighter and buried his face into his neck.

"I missed you."

"But it's only been a day."

"I know~."

Jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around the younger.

They stayed like that for sometime before jungkook pulled away, leaving taehyung pouting.

Taehyung for some reason loved being around him. Especially in his arms. Even though his visits were short, he felt giddy and happy with him.

He felt whole.

"Aww, don't pout, darling, I have something special that still needs to be cooked."

Immediately, taehyung smiled his big boxy smile and ran into the kitchen.

Jungkook just knew how to make him happy, can he?

Maybe...there's a reason why. Or maybe a how.

 Or maybe a how