ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴋʏ

HIS ink pen moved around, forming delicate and neat letter on his half-filled journal entry

Taehyung was in his room writing about how different jungkook's world is compared to his.

He wondered what it would be like if he took a step outside. He did once but never went again.

He wanted to see what the rest of the world looks like outside without through windows.

Taehyung noticed how jungkook seemed to avoid talking about going outside and never even let him see jimin outside.

As he was writing he heard a females' voice call out his name.

"Taehyung, lunchtime!"

The blonde sighed as he closed his book. He got up from his seat and head downstairs to eat with his mom.

*****

Taehyung was lying down on his head with his stuffed tiger in his hands doing nothing.

He looked at it for a while before he started speaking.

"You know what I want? ...Chocolate donuts. But mom won't let me. She never gives me anything. Not even attention."

Taehyung looked at his tiger, hoping for a response, but obviously, he received none.

"They won't let me leave the palace either. So I can't buy it..."

...

"I'm sad."

The blonde sighed before he sat up and reached to get his journal book. He continued from where he left off.

"Mr. Tiger, I wonder what the Void looks like outside...I never got to see except once. I wanna see again..."

Once again, no response. Taehyun thought about what his response might be if he could talk.

'Why don't you ask jungkookie?'

"I would ask jungkook, but I don't think it's a good idea..."

The blonde sighed and continued writing. It was 6 PM. He had nothing to do besides just sulk.

He looked outside his window. He sighed once again and he got down from the bed.

He walked towards the window and opened it, letting the cold air enter the room.

He loved the feeling of the cold breeze hitting his face. It calmed him down and he instantly relaxed.

Taehyung made a soft smile before turning around to go back onto his bed. He saw the plushie once again. Except, it was in a different position.

It was directly facing him instead of on the bed. He looked at it suspiciously, but he shrugged it off.

*****

"Jiminie, what are we doing?"

Taehyung asked jimin as the blue-haired male held the youngers' hand.

"We're going outside."

"But the garden's the other way..."

"I know. I mean we're gonna take a walk outside the palace!"

Taehyung's eyes brightened and he flashed a boxy smile at him. He was super excited.

Knowing that jungkook wasn't home yet, made him feel just a bit calmer.

As the two stepped outside, taehyung was greeted by the nighttime sunset. The sky and the clouds were red, letting out an ominous aura.

 The sky and the clouds were red, letting out an ominous aura

Taehyung looked up and softly gulp. Maybe he shouldn't be here. It looked really scary. It looked like a monster was about to jump out.

"J-Jiminie, I-I- we should go back inside..."

"Awh, why? C'mon, it won't be that long either. Jungkook doesn't have to know either."

With jimin pressuring the teen, taehyung started feeling anxious and nervous.

He ended up nodded his head, agreeing with the elder. Little did he know, this was gonna be a bad idea.

 Little did he know, this was gonna be a bad idea