ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ'ꜱ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ

268 YEARS AGO

268 YEARS AGO...

"JIMIN-hyung."

The older blue-haired male sighed and looked at his younger brother.

"What, jungkook?"

"I have a question. How come every person in here looks like a monster, but we don't?"

Jimin raised his eyebrows. He was thinking of the answer. He then looked at jungkook while sitting on the couch of the palace.

"I don't know. I kind of don't wanna know either. All I know is that we're here because of all the sins we committed."

"Ugh. I hate this place. It's so boring," the raven-head groaned.

"Remember the times when we were younger?"

Jungkook chuckled. Jimin looked at him and smiled.

"We vandalized that car and robbed it from a random ass store together."

Jimin chuckled at the memory of him and his younger brother stealing and vandalized many cars.

"Remember the time we murdered that boy?"

The room suddenly got darker. It was quiet. Very quiet. The aura was filled with mystery, darkness, quietness, and it was definitely ominous.

The two brothers laughed. This is definitely what you're thinking. They weren't just robbers and criminals. They were murderers.

*****
: in the present...

The blonde sat on his chair and continued painting a picture with his acrylics.

He watched a Bob Ross tutorial and got the inspiration to paint a picture.

He followed the techniques the man showed. Painting using X's and bending the brush to add in the leaves to trees.

He loves painting. It was like an escape from reality. He was able to paint whatever he wanted.

No one would bat an eye. Especially since he doesn't have anyone to show them to.

Ever since that night, he's been feeling quite strange. He's been more tired and he's been coughing more.

He has been taking his medicine as he should. However, every time it felt like his sudden cold was going away, it never did.

Taehyung painted and hummed a tune while doing it. However, there was a pair of eyes watching him. It always was. Can you guess what it is?

There was something on the blondes' mind. Jimin. His very good best friend.

Recently, he's been ill. Every time he'd visit, taehyung found himself in another creatures' path.

How come every time jimin comes over, a monster tries to get me? How some jungkook is always there so conveniently?

These thoughts lingered in his mind for a while before he got occupied. It was raining.

Taehyungs' eyes brightened at the sound of rain. He got up and ran to his window.

It was raining and taehyung decided that since it wasn't raining too hard, he'd go outside.

Of course, he still had to ask his parents. Even though he never cared about him, they still scold him for not asking permission.

*****
: On the other side...

Jungkook groaned in frustration. He wondered and wondered in his mind.

Jimin...what's up with jimin? He's been perfect last week... He just happened to be ill. He's not protecting taehyung as he should.

Jimin was supposed to make sure taehyung wouldn't step outside and distract him from anything that could lead him into danger.

However, it seemed like jimin was doing quite a bad job at it.

Jungkook didn't know what is going on in his life. He decided today, that he would pay a visit.

 He decided today, that he would pay a visit

I'M CURRENTLY IN SCHOOL.