ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱɪx: ꜱᴜɢᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT SUGA

HE lit up his cigarette in the cold, dark, red night. Suga sighed and leaned against a tree.

He knew very well that he was now involved in something very dangerous. Something that could potentially kill him and the other two males.

He listened to the sound of silence. He loved the silence. It was nice, peaceful, and calming. But the silence holds an ominous aura.

Too quiet. Too strange. It just feels empty. This is what the silence feels like for suga.

However, he couldn't back away or run away from this. He has done some very bad things and now he has to pay for his sins. In this world.

Trying to survive the evil monsters and creatures it holds. It was tough, but he managed.

He thought about jimin, the warlock, and the book. What could he be doing with it? He thought.

To him, ever since taehyung and his first meet, jimin was always a sketchy fellow. Leaving his poor friend out there all by himself.

Taehyung wasn't from here. He never sinned or did anything bad. He just found it. It's like entering heaven when you're not dead. You just found it.

Taehyung was the complete opposite of this place, therefore, attracting many different things.

The mice, suga, jimin, the creatures, and jungkook. That's how jungkook was able to find taehyung.

You can't smell him. He's not an omega that has a powerful scent. You just feel it. It draws you to come closer.

Suga has decided to continue watching over jimin and see what he's up to. He caught a glimpse of the book he was holding.

He could tell from the cover what it was. It was a book on how to capture something. That "something" could be anything.

What is that blue-haired boy's next move? ...Probably read the book. Then what?

Then he came up with a theory. Maybe, jimin wants taehyung's soul. But why his soul? Because he's bright? Happy? Pure? Joyous? Kind? Maybe all of them.

Gaining someone's soul especially a pure one could give jimin power.

What's jimin gonna use the power for? Think. What would you do with that power? ...Probably sleep or smth.

He sighed.

After about an hour later, the latter decided to head back to the safety of his house.

He already threw the cigarette on the ground. He starting walking down the road surrounded by trees, occasionally passing cabins and houses.

He then stopped when he heard some commotion. Two males. Voices he both recognized.

Jimin and the warlock.

Suga turned to his left to see a cozy cabin. He could see through the windows the two chatting.

They both had serious expressions on their faces. The mint-haired man immediately could a few steps back.

Once he was out of the window's sight, he carefully walked towards the house and went to the side by a tall tree.

The walls of the cabin were quite thin so he was able to make out most of the conversation.

"...You capture it."

"Yeah, yeah, I know how to do it."

Suga immediately knew who that voice was. Jimin. He continued listening.

"Then what are you.... .... .... it?"

"I'm.... domination... me?"

"... ... ...from this?"

".... ... ..... with me. Think about it."