ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʙᴜʀɴᴛ ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴇ

THE younger blonde sat on the porch of the palace

THE younger blonde sat on the porch of the palace. Jungkook wasn't home and jimin was inside.

Taehyung took this time to stay outside for a while. He's recovering from his fever and he's been doing better.

He sighed. He felt the cold breeze hit his face gently. The leaves on the trees moving and making rustling noises as the wind cried. It was nice and relaxing.

Taehyungs' relaxing moment was interrupted by a louder rustling noise. He snapped out of his state and looked in the direction of the noise.

It was a shadow. Taehyung froze. He remembered that one time he saw that monster and suga saved him.

The shadow, however, wasn't the one from before. It was short, big, fat, and it looked like it had burnt skin.

Kind of like a short, fat, big, burnt zombie.

It growled lowly and crawled to taehyung. The blonde couldn't move a muscle.

This is why he dreaded moments where he's scared. He just freezes and can't comprehend anything that's going on. He ends up forgetting parts of the moments because of it.

A small whimper came out of taehyungs' mouth as his body was shaking. He tried moving, but couldn't move a muscle.

The zombie-monster crawled closer and closer, revealing his ugly face to the blonde.

Suddenly, the palaces' gate opened, revealing jungkook.

"Little one, what are you doing?"

Taehyung looked at jungkook, feeling better now that he's here.

The older walked to the porch and turned to see what taehyung was looking at before.

The monster noticed the raven-head and let out a whimper. He turned around and jumped away before the jungkook could see. Taehyung let out a shaky sigh.

"N-Nothing."

Jungkook nodded his head suspiciously. He reached for taehyungs' hand and helped him up. He ruffled the youngers' messy hair and opened the front door. He held the youngers' hand and they went inside together.

Taehyung didn't want to tell jungkook since the creature left before the older male saw.

However, he failed to notice jungkooks' dark gaze on that one specific area. He knew.

Taehyung entered the palace. For some reason, everything seemed strange. The palace usually was quite dark, but something was off.

It looked darker. Or was it just taehyung? Everything seemed more gloomy. More ominous. The red sunset lingered through the windows and cast red glows everywhere.

Uhm...everything seems weirder. Is it just me? There are weird-looking shadows everywhere...

Jungkook turned his head to face taehyung, hiding in all of his bubbling anger.

"Darling, where's jimin-hyung?"

"Jiminie? Oh, I think he's upstairs sleeping. He told me he has a slight cold."

Jungkook just sighed. He now had to confront jimin about what he saw today.

If he didn't come in sooner, then taehyung would've surely been dead. His soul would be taken.

This world is quite different. Some could say that this is world is the place people go to when they die. Hell.

A bunch of hungry, thirsty demons. Everyone did something did to end up here.

Not taehyung though. Definitely not.

Even jimin, suga, and jungkook did many wrong things to end up in such a place.