Chapter 18

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

God it was so fucking hot to watch Davian punch Jake putting him on his ass and then threaten Bella

God it was so fucking hot to watch Davian punch Jake putting him on his ass and then threaten Bella. I had to adjust myself because I was now hard as a rock and ready to bend Davina over the table and have my way with her. I smile as Jake takes Bella out of the house and away from us. Emily looks shocked as the rest of us just laugh. "Damn D! I think you have gone soft?" Paul says looking out the door. Davina turns and glares at him.

"Soft?" She says with a scoff. "Please! I am human and just punched a shape shifting wolf in the face! Making him land on his ass." She says with another scoff as she slaps the back of Paul's head. "Soft my ass!" She whispers in his ear.

"I meant with Bella... You only threatened her. If it was any other girl that slapped me you would have beat her until she was put in the hospital." Paul says, rubbing the back of his head. Davina sits back down on my lap and scoffs at her brother again.

"That bitch is not worth the time and energy for me to kick her ass." Davina says with a glare at her brother. Paul chuckles at her and nods his head. I pull Davina closer to me and kiss her neck.

"So! Fucking hot!" I whisper in her ear, she giggles and looks at me with a sexy smirk as she glides her hand over my erection. I slapped her ass and grabbed her face and kissed her hard. We sit and talk for a while, before Jake and Bella come running back in and out of breath. I watch as Davina rolls her eyes as she sits on my lap playing with my hair. I pull her closer to me and kiss her head.

"Sam... Bella knows why the red head keeps coming back." Jake says as he shakes with anger. I stand up pushing Davina behind me. Bella glares at me as I growl at Jake.

"Yeah... Umm... She is after me." Bella says looking down at the ground. I scoff at her, making her look at me and glare.

"Of course she would be after a leech loving bitch like you!" Davina says glaring back at Bella. Paul laughs looking from Bella to his sister. I pull Davina into my arms holding her close to me.

"What is your problem with me? What have I ever done to you?" Bella asks, looking angry at Davina. Davina laughs as she looks at Bella and Jake.

"You're joking right? You and Jake stalked and harassed me for weeks after he broke up with me... So he could be with your plan ass. You slapped me for no reason. You called me a cult slut. And then you think you can call me a slut again and put your nasty ass hands on my brother. And then act like you belong here with us! When you are a leech loving whore! That shouldn't be here!" Davina yells at Bella as I hold her back. Jake stands in front of Bella protecting her.

"Davina..." Jake growls out getting me and Paul to stand in front of Davina and growl at him. Bella moves behind Jake as she glares at us.

"I suggest you watch what you say next Jake!" Paul growls out at Jake shaking with anger. Jake looks at Paul and growls.

"Enough!" Sam yells in his alpha voice slamming his hand on the table. We all bow our heads. Davina and Bella are still glaring at each other. "I am sorry Jake but Davina has a point. Bella doesn't belong here. She is not part of the pack or the tribe. She has no right to know... But yet she is because of you." Sam says looking only at Jake. I hear Bella scoff and look at Sam. I know Davina is ready to fight... So I hold her close to me.

"Watch it Bitch!" Davina growls out taking a step closer to Bella. I grab her and pull her back to me kissing her head.

"Why is the red head after you?" Embry asks, looking angry at Jake and Bella.

"Umm... The Cullen's killed her mate last May..." Bella says looking down at the ground.

"Why?" Paul asks with venom in his voice.

"He was after me. He wanted to feed off of me. So they killed him." She says still looking at the ground as she plays with her fingers.

"We need to protect her." Jake says as Davina scoffs at him. Jake looks at her with sad eyes. Sam sighs and nods his head as Jake still looks at Davina.

"Don't look at me... I won't help you keep the leeches blood bag alive. She is not part of the pack or our people. So she is not my concern. Just a burden that you brought upon us." Davina says glaring at Jake.

"Davina? Please..." Jake says looking lost without her help.

"Davina is right... Jake. She is not part of the pack or our people. She shouldn't have to help you keep her alive. Because you." I say holding Davina in my arms.

"Davina's response ability is to the pack and to our people. And I won't ask her to help when I know she doesn't want to." Sam says standing from the table and moving to the kitchen. But we all know you can't make Davina do something she doesn't want to. I will only end badly.

"What are you anyway?" Bella asks, looking Davina up and down.

"None of your damn business. It's bad enough you know about us." Paul says with a growl making Bella back up. "Jake you better keep your bitch in line! And away from my sister! If you know what's good for her!" Paul growls out as he points at Jake and Bella.

"Mind your own business Bella. Not everything is for you to know. No matter what Jake tells you. You are nothing to the rest of us." Embry says with annoyance. Jake looks at Embry with a 'really look'. "And so you know Jake can't tell you or give you clues to figure it out." Embry says now looking at Jake with anger now. Bella rolls her eyes at us.