Chapter 19🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

After about an hour of Bella acting like we should be all about her because Jake is all about her, I had to get Davina out of the house before she hurt one of them or both

After about an hour of Bella acting like we should be all about her because Jake is all about her, I had to get Davina out of the house before she hurt one of them or both. Paul went to blow off some steam with one of his girls or more then one who knows. So me and Davina had the house to ourselves. And thank god for that this girl has had me worked up all damn day.

As soon as we walk in the house, I pull her into a kiss. "Mmm!" Is all I hear from her. I pull back from her and give her a devilish smirk before picking her up over my shoulder before taking her to our room. Slapping her ass as we go.

"Strip NOW!" I say in a demanding tone. As I remove my shorts and boxers. I watch as she removes her clothes revealing red lace panties and bra. I growl as I am already hard and in need of release. I walk up to her as she starts to remove her bra. I grab her face and kiss her hard as I help her remove her panties as I feel her bra fall between us.

I move my hands from her face down to her ass. Grabbing a hand full of each cheek as I pick her up and walk us over to the bed. I can feel how wet she is and I have barely touched her. Placing her on the edge of the bed. I break our kiss, as I kiss down her body hitting all the spots that will make her moan out for me.

Once I make it to her core, she is soaking wet. I lick up her core making sure to not enter her folds. I hear her moan and it about sends me over the edge. "Damn Davina, you taste so good." I say as I go at her with all I have. I feel her hands in my hair, as I stick two fingers inside of her pumping them in and out of her as I suck on her clit.

"Jared!" She moans as she cums. Licking up every drop of her sweet release, before I stand up and line myself with her. I thrust into her hard and fast. Thrusting in and out of her a few times before I pulled out of her. I hear her whine as she looks at me confused. I pick her up and move us so I am sitting on the bed with her straddling me. I move back on the bed more before I lift her up and slide her back down my cock. "Mmm!" She moans as she starts to move. I love watching her ride me.

"You feel so good baby!" I say as she moves faster. I take one of her nipples in my mouth as I roll the other one with my fingers switching between both breasts making sure I give them both attention. I feel her tighten and know that she is close to another orgasm. I flip us over so I am on top again. I pound into her for a few minutes before she is screaming my name as she cums, after a few more thrust I cum moaning her name. Once we both have caught our breath I pull out of her and get up to get a towel to clean her up.

"I have wanted you all day!" I say laying back down with her and pulling her to me. "You have been driving me crazy all day!" I say kissing her head as she wiggles in my arms.

"Jar... I need to put clothes on!" She says trying to get up but I hold her tight.

"No you don't... Our door is locked. So you don't need to put anything on." Just as I say that someone rings the doorbell. "You have got to be kidding me! Can't we have one night, just us?" I yell, climbing out of bed and putting on a pair of shorts and heading downstairs. "I swear if this is one of Paul's booty calls I'm going to kick his ass." I say to myself as I descend the stairs.

I open the door to see Jake and Bella standing there. "Oh you have got to be kidding me! What the hell do you two want?" I say throwing my hands in the air.

"We need to speak with Davina! It's important." Jake says in a demanding tone. I growl at him as he glares at me.

"No! That will not be happening. Leave now! And as for you, never come back to this house. You are not welcome here." I growl out at them moving back inside the house.

"It's not your call Jared... It's Davina's. Ask her if she wants to talk to us." Jake says with a glare as he tries to keep me from shutting the door. As if on cue Davina walks down the stairs in one of my shirts.

"Jar? What's going on?" She asks, still standing far enough back she can't see who is at the door, without looking at her I answer her question.

"Jake and Bella are here and want to talk to you." I say venom laced in my voice.

"You're joking right? I don't want to talk to them. Close the door so we can go to bed! And let that bitch know if she comes here again I will send her to the hospital in a body bag." Davina says as she starts to walk back to our room.

"You heard her. She doesn't want to talk to you! And I hope you got her message." I say, shouting the door and locking it. I walk back to our room to see Davina has removed my shirt and is just in a thong. I walked up to her and slapped her ass. I climbed over her and lay down next to her.

"I love you Davina!" I say, kissing her softly.

"I love you too Jared." She says kissing me back. I swear everything she tells me she loves me, my heart shores. I kiss her head before we fall asleep.

I wake up to the sounds of someone in the house. I climbed out of bed and moved over to our door. Slowly opening it to see Paul walking to his room. I sigh and close the door, moving back to bed and cuddling up to Davina again. I could tell him what happened later. Being with Davina was what mattered to me right now. That and sleep.