The origin of the brothers

Y/N Appearance and origin: you were born March 3rd you look like Shallot and you have a quirk that when really angry or sorrowful you stop time, after years of practicing it you have more control of the time stoping but you accidentally do it when you let your emotions get the better of you. When using your quirk you have a habit of yelling "STAR PLATINUM ZA WARUDO" after your favourite anime

You have a brother born December 17th but was supposed to be born in February but came out early. B/N looks like Turles and has a similar quirk to yours but his speeds up or slows down-time and his emotional activator is shock or fearful and also has a habit of yelling "MADE IN HEAVEN" after the same anime you watch. Your brother is a more easy-going person than you due to the fact he didn't see your parents being killed.

What the brothers look like

This art was made by @DBL_shallot on Twitter please support the owner 

You both spent your life in Canada until you were 12 when your parents were killed by a terrorist to prove that he is a threat to the country. You and your brother were in the same room as your parents when the terrorist killed them. After a great scream, you stopped time and grabbed your brother but after being scared of your scream he sped up time not seeing your parent's death. You and your brother ran from home and found the police station. After that, the police asked if you have any other family members to take care of you just to find out your uncle lives in japan, and you and your brother decide to move to japan already knowing the language due to the fact your uncle lives there. Being determined to bring the terrorist to justice and avenge your parents you and your brother try to become heroes (and maybe have a girlfriend while at it.) 3 years from now the both of you will be able to enter the U.A Entrance Exam.

Origin of quirk: 4 months after living in japan a G.O.D named Vegeta with a similar hair cut to yours said that you and your brother remind him of himself and someone named kakarot from another universe so he awakens your "Saiyan genes" giving you the power of ki and super Saiyan transformations and a tail?! but you and your brother only can transform into 2 out of the 6 transformations he also said he sees more potential in you than your brother so he gave you an extra transformation but he doesn't tell my brother about it. (so in total you have 8 transform3-Year training: Vegeta teaches the 2 of you martial arts and all kinds of attacks and techniques. after 3 years of training, Vegeta has taught you everything he knows so the final sparing match begins. You and your brother almost beat him but then he goes full power and beats you. After that day you never saw Vegeta again, but you keep training for the U.A Entrance Exam. and this is how the story starts.(plz don't hate my story I'm always looking for feedback)