2 (Misunderstanding)

Jungkook pov

Today I have to go to SNU due to the company's presentation. I really don't understand why the young CEO have to do this? At least Jisoo is with me so it becomes easier for me.
"Couldn't we send the head assistant? I wanted to look around the company and check if something is going wrong." I asked facing Jisoo while driving our way. She was doing something on her phone.

"You know dad! when he says you must do something so it is an obligation. And beside that today young CEOs of the Park enterprise are coming too. So we are not the only ones there." Jisoo said and after locking her phone smiled at me.

I felt happy.
"So it means Park Jimin's coming?" I said and with an eyebrow lifted upward.

I saw a smirk on her lips.
"Hey! What's with that stupid smirk?" I said with a serious tone.
"And can I ask what's with that childish excitement?" Then she completely turned to me.
"Ohhhh... my poor inlove brother is missing his lover. But unfortunately he's not the one who is comong his sister and brother are coming instead."

Her sentence made me disappointed but wait. Brother?
"You said brother? "
"Yup!"
"I didn't know that Mr Park has two sons."I was surpeised by the news. I've never heard that he has three children. And now when I remember I just saw Jimin and Moonbyul in the last party.

"Me either. But I saw him the last time we had a meeting with them. After the masquarade party. You remember? We decided to have a meeting with them in future at the party."
I nodded.
"You were in America when we set that meeting and dad said I must handle it. When I went there you couldn't believe what did I see!"

I look at her confused. What did she see? I shook my head for her to continue.

"When we entered the company I heard Mr park was shouting. And I saw a very cute and adorable person biting his lips and looking at Mr park with frown face."
I chuckled.
"Seems he was in trouble. What has he done? I can imagine that. Whenever I make mistake dad starts shouting_"

My sentence was cut when I heard my sister laughing. I looked at her.
She caught her breathe and started speaking again.
"Sorry, I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing because at the first sight I thought like that too but then I understood that he was the one who found the mistake and his dad was shouting at his engineers. "

"What?!"
"Yeah he found out that their engineers were wrong and was fixing the problem."
Impressive!!!
"How old is he?"
" 20."
I was surprised.
"What? A 20 years old person fixed a problem in that big company when all of the engineers where there? I can't believe that. Jisoo you must be misundertanded he must be in college_"
"He has finished it 3 years ago"
I braked the car. Jisoo screamed in panic.
"You idiot! Why did you do that?" And she started hitting my shoulders.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to scare you but did you just say he has finished his college?"
"Yeah! I was shocked too when I heard that for the first time I don't know how but it seems he is kind of genius." She said with a chuckle.

"So there is nothing about this Mr genius. I don't think the others know anything about him too."
"I don't know but I think you are right. I went to their company multiple times after that but couldn't see him. And when I asked for having a meeting with him Moonbyul just neglected what I've said."
"By the way, what's his name?"
"Seokjin! He is very nice I think even more than his siblings."
I chuckled.
"You even haven't seen him correctly and you didn't speak with him how can you say that?"

"I don't know but I could see positive vibes were emitted by him."
I laughed at her speaking.
She pinched my shoulder.
"Stop that Jeon Jungkook!"
"Positive vibes? You are kidding me! How can you judge people like that? Oh my baby sister is very pure and naive."