10 (I will)

Moonbyul pov

I couldn't believe what I've heard.
"What the hell are you talking about?" My appa said braething heavily.
"Appa!" I called him.
"To be honest, I think your youngest son is very suitable for my son. He is impressive so I thought-"

"Cut it! Mr Jeon I heard all of your nonesense and didn't say anything. But about Jin it is different!" My dad yelled at him.
"Well... let's listen what his idea. Seokjin what do you think? It'll really helpful for your company. Lots of profits includes this marriage."

"Stop it Mr Jeon my brother is not for salling!" I screamed at him.
"Mr Jeon don't you think you are going too much?" Sehun said and hold me.

"Dad I think it's better-" He cut his daughter.
"I'm speaking with Seokjin! So you wanna accept this marriage and give lots of advantages to your family or rejecting it and get the disadvantages? I don't think you wanna destroy all of your dad's attempts."

"Dad please stop it! Don't play with me and him! Seokjin I'm sorry you can take your bro-"
"Shut up Jungkook I told you just listen to me!" His dad yelled.
"Just listen and see how you are destroying me and another person's life? Jin go to your room." Jungkook yelled at his dad. Thanks god he understands.

"Shut up Jungkook Seokjin tell me-"
"Shut the fuck up Jeon Namjoon and leave our house." Jimin screamed in Jin's arms. But Jin even didn't move.
My dad went to Jeon Namjoon.
"My son is right! I regret now I will burn that contract and-"

"I will!" We heard a weak voice in the middle of my dad's yelling.
"What?!" Jungkook asked disbeliefe.
"I will marry you! Mr Jeon it is what you want yeah? So don't bother my.... my.... my.... family." He burst into tears.

"Don't do anything to them. I will marry your son. Ok?! Just do-"
"Jin shut your mouth!" My dad yelled. For the first time. He yelled at his child. At Seokjin.

"Leave our house now! I don't wanna see your face anymore! Do whatever you want. I don't give a shit." My dad yelled at Namjoon.
"Dad! Calm down." I said and cried.
"Dad I will marry him."
"Jin shut the hell. You know what are you saying? He is buying you? He is using you!" Jimin yelled at him.

I saw my appa crying hard.
"Mr Jeon please-"
"No Sehun! I said what he wanted to hear. So what should I do now Mr Jeon?" Jin said and I saw a smirk appeared on Jeon Namjoon's lips.

"You are this weak?" Jungkook asked and chuckled.
"You know you are going to destroy your life by this decision? I even don't love you." A tear fell from his eye as he said that.
"I don't either." Jin responded.
"I love someone else."
"He doesn't love you and I don't love someone else. So it doesn't matter."
"We don't know each other!"
"We will after some times." His voice cracked. My dear brother. I want just to scream.
"I can't be a good husband for you!"
"But you are good person!"
"My dad in threating you! He is using you for his advantages and you are allowing him?" Jungkook yelled at him.

"I love my family!" Seokjin said and started crying hard.
"He said he will destroy their life. I don't wanna see them in that situation. I...I can live with someone I don't love. I can live with someone doesn't love me. I will give that advantages he wants. I will know you better in the future. Even we don't know each other we can live in peace. You even can have how many lovers you want!"

"What do you think about me huh? A bitch who fucks all the people are around him? I wanted to live with love. Dad are you really serious? It is what mom asked you?" He faced his dad.

I saw tears filled Jeon Namjoon's eyes.
"Seokjin we will speak. Mr Park your son is ok with that. Hope he can persuade you all!"
"Nothing will happen -"