4 (Collection)

Jin pov

I hang up the phone and sit again. I saw Jungkook was looking at me like an owl. I didn't react to him and took out my book.
"Jin let's have lunch together." My eyes were widened open when Jisoo said that. In that time Byullie came back to the room.

"I told them and they were very excited." Moonbyul said and I got up from my sit.
"Moonbyul what's your idea about having lunch together?" I looked at my sister and swallow my savila. I shook my head and lifted my eyebrows upward as a no.

"Why Jin? What's the problem? You are still mad at me?" It was Jungkook this time. What does he want? How can I eat infront of them? It is... it is...
"Ummmm.... I...I... Byullie.....Jangu must...go...to....his doctor." I said.
I didn't lie though. Cause I really should take Jangu for his checkup. And further Jimin and dad were coming with that Min Yoongi guy.

"I know Jinnie." She then looked at Jisoo.
"Sorry Jisoo we cannot. Jin should take his dog for checkup and I have some works in the company."
"Come on Byul! You can do that_"
I cut him. Jangu was very important for me. I don't like to lose him cause of changing the time of his appointment.
"Jangu may get sick. We cannot. sorry!" Then I bowed to them and after saying bye left the room.

Jimin pov

I was in the way to our home with Yoongi. I was in his car. I lied to dad that I wanna talk about the important things about the new contraction but I think he understood everything. We are in a relationship after that party. He is a really nice guy and I love him.

Today we invited him to our house of course not for a meal cause we knew Jin. I just wanted all of my family meet him. I thought maybe his coming to our house becomes effective for Jin. At last he must get to know other people.I remember it was hard for him to connect with Sehun at first but now he can talk with him easily.

"Ummm...Yoongi I wanna tell you something !"
I wanted to talk about Jin. I needed his coopperation with me.
"Say it baby I will listen." I hit his arm softly.
"Don't call me that! We are going to my house if you call me that infront of my family what should we do?"He chuckled.
"So what did you wanna say Mr Park?" I smiled.

"It's about my brother."
"Your brother?"
"Yeah Yoongi. It is a little complicated. You know! He is not a sociable person and when he meets someone new he even cannot speak without stumbling. He doesn't like to eat infront of the others and sit next to them cause it is embarrasing for him. When I told him you are coming to our house he wanted to go to a hotel but I told him you'll be nice to him and stay because of me. He is so lovable but very shy. Hope you understand. He is really smart but as innocent as a baby. Sometimes I think what if we were not with him."I said and looked down on my shoes. My poor Jinnie. Why this lovable person cannot connect to the others?

"Hey of course I understand. Now I noticed why just you and your sister were in the party. If he is your brother then I am sure he is loveble. And don't worry about him. He is not a child though. "

I smiled I was happy that he understands. I was sure after seeing Jin he will like him. He is very adorable of course.
"So tell me what does he like? I wanna make him happy. Maybe I can have a connection with him."
I smiled at him.
"Oh Yoongi I loveee you! Thank you!"

Moonbyul pov

We were in our way home. Jin was silent like always. I didn't know why everything became like this today. After rejecting Jeon's invitation I was not happy. They were nice guys but I love my brother and couldn't put him in that situation.

"Are you mad?" I said and looked at him.
"About what?"
"Jungkook." He shook his head.
"Why?"
"I thought maybe you are mad at him because of his judgment and stuffs."
"Why should I be mad at him?I won't see him again so why should I even think about him?"