38 (Boy)

Jin pov

"Jangu don't run I cannot catch you. Jungkook go and take him here." I was walking around the garden with Jungkook I went to my check up 2 weeks ago and the doctor said I'm ok. I must go to him 2 weeks later for baby's gender. Jimin will be here in a month and I'm happy cause all of them will be here for my labor.

"Jangu you must not run. I cannot come and catch you."
"Jangu are you jealous of kimchi? Yeah?" Jungkook asked and I giggled.
"I think he can play with kimchi."
I caressed my little bump. I was 4 months and half and I was really happy seeing my baby growing in my tummy.

"The weather is getting cold."
"Yeah! Kimchi will be here in January. After our birthdays."
"Yeah 5 months later and kimchi is here."

He then kissed my bump and started speaking with our baby. It was really sweet and I liked that. Sometimes he says nonsense to our baby which makes me to kick him out of our room but he always read stories for our baby.

"You must tell our story to our baby!"
"Huh?"
"Our life is the most complicated story. Who thaught we will be here? All of them thought we will have a life full of saddness but look. Here we are. Sitting on a bench in our garden you speaking with our baby. We even didn't kiss eachother after our vows but I'm pregnant with your baby now." I then started laughing.

Jungkook pov

"Who said we didn't kiss in our wedding?" He looked at me.
"Jungkook my mind works really good."
"No! It doesn't. You forget I kissed you in our green house in this house after our vows?" He smiled. ‌

"I really didn't expect that."
"Marrying me twice?"
He chuckled.
"Yeah! We dated, became boyfriends and engaged and then married. We did all of the things the others do."

I put him on my lap and he put his head on my shoulder.
"Yeah! You said the others do these things when they fall for eachother. So I decided you taste all of them."
"And they were really sweet."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah! Being with you. The love you give me. It is really sweet Jungkook. I really love you."

"I love you too." I then kissed his lips.
"You too little one. Don't bother your appa ok?" Jin chuckled.
"I can feel his movings. Specially when you are talking with him. It feels good. Feeling part of your soul inside you."
I kissed his temple. He closed his eyes. As I'm looking at him he is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I was blind at first. But I'm happy  I finally saw him.

Chanyeol pov

"No no no! Our stocks have reduced 6%! You must find the reason."
"Sir we don't know the reason. I've searched about it but I didn't find the answer."

"Yeonjun these are not the things I want to hear."
"Dad it is weird. Hans stocks are increasing while ours are reducing." Jungkook said and I nodded.

"Sir Mr Jeon is here!"
"My dad?"
"No me!" I heard Jin.
"Baby why you are here? You must rest in our house. Come on I will take you to the house."
"Don't worry I came with Mr Han and I'm ok. And yeah I had my pills and vitamines."

"Son why you are here?"
"Mr Han!"
"What?"
"Yeonjun call him and tell him this is a warning. Stop his game or I will destroy his company this time which cannot come back again." Yeah Han came back surprisingly.
"What do you want to do Jin?" He smiled and ate a chocolate.

"What he has done! Yeonjun why are you standing oh never mind call him and tell him I want to see him. Better he comes here. I'm pregnant and I can't go to them. Tell him he will regret if he doesn't come."

"Jin baby you know something?"
"That bastard stole all of our personal calculations and details." We gasped.
"How do you know?"
"I was following him all this time."
"Jin he said he won't come and we can't do anything."