29 (Love and life)

Jin pov

"Jangu look Sehun gave these pens. They are really beautiful." I was looking at my presents but the most beautiful one was in my finger.

"You here?" I heard Jungkook.
"Jungkook look! The pens Sehun gave me are really nice. I didn't have this kind." I said and smiled.
He hugged me from behind.

"Guess he knew you don't have this kind." I nodded.
"Jin!" I looked at him.
"Don't you think we must have a share room?" I turned to face him. Honestly I was thinking about it too. As I asked Beomgyu what couples do and he said some of his experiences to me.

"You want?" He pouted and nodded.
"So I don't have any problem. I will come to your room tomorrow!"
"No now!" He then hold me briydal style making me scream and then laugh.

"Hey you silly!" I hit his back multiple times. He put me on his bed and captured my lips.
I cupped his face and kissed him back. It was really nice. Being with the love of your life.

Next day

I woke up feeling two arms around me.
I turned and saw Jungkook still sleeping. As I remembered last night my heart started pounding in my chest.
I looked at his face. His hair, his eyes, his nose, his cheeks and his lips. I touched them and smiled.

"I love you!"
"I love you too!" He surprised me and then opened his eyes.
"You were awake?"
"No, as I heard you said you love me I woke up. I am sensetive to this sentence when you say baby! "
I chuckled and shook my head.

"Good morning!"
"Morning! Did you sleep well? It wasn't your bed and I thoug-"
"It was the best night I had. Sleeping next to you. Hearing your breathes." He then pecked my lips.
"It was... the...best time...in my life too!"

His brows raised.
"Really?"
"Yes really and I'm not lying." I said and he laughed.
"I'm starving let's go and have something."
I nodded and get out of the bed.

Jungkook pov

"Sir!"
"When did you come Mr Han?"
"After taking Soomin to school."
"Ahhh I forgot her. It is your fault." Jin said and pouted.
"Babe she understand so let's go and have our breakfast."

"Look at the clock it is 9. I must go to company as soon as I can."
"Hey don't panic. I called your secretary and told her you'll be late. I prefered you stay with me but dad is going soon so I thought it is better you go." We sat waiting for our breakfast.

"Thanks Kookie! These months will be alittle hard but after dad come back it will be like always."
"No need to be worry baby beside you are always here when I need you so don't stress yourself."

Jin pov

"Call me! If you had a problem." I nodded and waved goodbye.
I entered the company and saw Beomgyu and Rose coming to me.
"Moonbyul said everything. Woowwww Jinnieee! I'm really happy." Rose said and hugged me.
"Thanks Rose."

"Come on! Let's go you must tell about everything." Beomgyu took my hand and three of us went to my office.
"So tell about last night!"
"You said Moo-"
"No silly after that! We know he proposed you and then you married for the second time. Your ring is really nice. Tell us about after that."

I swallowed. What should I say?
"Guys I don't th-"
"He is blushing! Wow guess the next baby is coming!"
"Rose!"
"She is right! Ahhh it was your first time. Wow who can believe you and Jungkook? I'm waiting for mini you."

"Hey we use protect-" I put my palms on my mouth and both of them started laughing.
"I hate both of you. Anyway I want to know how can I make him happy and be a good husband?"

"Jin I think you are a good husband."
"But I must do more for him am I right? What you do for Yeonjun?" I then looked at him. He thinks and then started.

"I love him which is really important. I cook. I'm always with him and we have our meals together. He even promised me to come to our house for lunch when my belly get bigger and I cannot accompany him here."

"But I cannot be with him all the time. Our companies are not near. And I don't know how to cook!" I pouted. It is hard for me to join him.
"He understands that. Look you are two busy people but you can make it up to him when you are home and if I were you I would stay home on weekends." I nodded.

"But what about cooking? We have a cook. And maids do everything. So I don't have alot to do. And more I've never tried to cook. I don't know if I'm good at it!"

"Jin we will teach you. Cooking is not that hard and you can ask your cook to tell you what to do."
"Really?"
"Yes sure!"

Jungkook pov

"How are you?"
"Wow I missed seeing you here. Without you always screaming and nagging here was really quite."
Jisoo hit my chest.

"Tell me how was everything?"
"Good! No great! It was like a dream."
"I'm happy to hear that. You know I was feeling guilty about you. I thaught maybe I was thinking wrong. But now you two confirmed you were made for eachother."

"Yeah! I remember you said I will thank you a day for doing this to me. And now I must say this is that day. Jisoo thank you. I found my love amd life with Jin."

Then I heard my phone rang. I smiled as I saw Jin's name.
"Hey baby!"
"Hi! I'm coming there."
"Why?"
"Ummm... just wanted... to have lunch with you. You don't like?" I smiled.
"No no! I'm waiting for you."
"Ok! See you!"

Jin pov

Beomgyu recommend to go to Jungkook and have lunch with him. As I thaught about it it was a good idea so I bought lunch for both of us and went to him.

"I will call you when I'm done."
"Yes sir!" My driver said and bowed. I entered the company and all of the employees bowed and greeted me. It was nice that they knew me as Jungkook's husband. No it was very nice.

I went to his office.
"Hello Mr Jeon!" His secretary said and bowed.
"I came to see my husband tell him I'm here."
"Jin!"
"Jisoo!"
She came and hugged me.
"What are you doing here?"
"Ummm... I thought maybe having lunch together is a good idea."
"Actualy it was. Jungkook is smiling ear to ear like a child. Come on go inside he is waiting for you."

"You can come if-"
"No your dear husband won't be happy disturbing your private time." She winked and left.
I enetered Jungkook's office.
"You here?" He came to me and hugged me.

"I missed you."
"Me too! I brought lunch. You didn't have am I right?"
He smiled and pecked my lips.
"I'm starving let's eat."

Heyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉