13 (Reminder)

Jungkook pov

We arrived our home after catching his dog from his home.
"Here we are! Do you like here?" I asked and looked at him.
He nodded and caressed his dog's hair.
"Ok I'll go to my room you can have whatever you want you might be hungry!"
He nodded and I went to my room. I lay on the bed looking at my mom's picture.
"Mom! This is Jungkook! Your Jungkook!"

I wiped my tears.
"Mom today was my wedding! I'm married now! But he is not my love!"
I looked at the other side.
"Mom you and dad loved eachother but he changed after you gone! Mom why did he do this to me?"
Tonight must be all about me and my love but now I'm crying alone!

Jin pov

I went to the kitchen and ate some cake.
"Jangu do you like here?" He just barked.
"We have garden in here so it is good. Now let's go to our room!"
I said and hold him in my arms and went to my room.
"I don't know where is Jungkook's room!"
I said and entered my room.
"Here is beautiful Jangu!" I said trying to persuade myself and sat on my bed.
"Jungu I missed my parents and siblings. But Jimin said he will come tomorrow!"

I don't understnad but my tears came and now I was crying.
"Good thing I have you!" I cried more and for once in my life I cried loud.
"Jangu dad was right. It is hard it'll be harder after some time!"

I wiped my tears.
"But I will stand Jangu! I was the one who accepted that and now I will show them I can! I must not disappoint them."

Chanyeol pov

"I really wanna know what is Seokjin doing now!" Moonbyul said and I hugged her.
"Me too! My poor brother. He even cannot eat infront the others." Jimin said and burst into tears.
"Jimin baby it is not good for you don't stress yourself." Yoongi said wanna calm him down but it doesn't work.

"What are you saying? My poor brother is suffering now! Fuck that Jeon Jungkook and JeonNamjoon!"

"It was Jin's decision!" Baekhyun said.
"And I'm sure he can bear that!" He continued and smiled.
"Appa how can you say that? It is hard-"
"Moonbyul Jin must learn to be strong. He made this decision. He can do whatever he wants now! He can live with Jungkook in peace or get divorce after a while if he sees he cannot bear that anymore. I think it is the best time for him to change. I'm dying inside and I didn't want this happen to my son but it was his decision!" Baekhyun said made all of us gasped.

"Appa how can you say that? Jin will die with that Jungkook. You think Jeon Namjoon will accept divorce?"
"Jimin your appa is right!"
"Dad!"
"Jin is not a baby anymore. It was our fault when we all gave him whatever he wants. Yeah we did wrong in the past by sending him to that school but we were more wrong when we accept all of his behaviors. He is not that little Jin anymore!"

"Why all of you are thinking he will get divorce and suffer?"
"What do you mean Sehun?"
"Think in this way! They will have a good life I think! Jungkook was a nice guy! I saw when he understand Jin cannot eat in the wedding he took him to their house. At least he is taking care of his husband!"

I couldn't believe.
"What did you say Sehun?"
"Dad! I heard Jin told him he cannot eat infront of the others and he said we will tell the others Jin is tired and they wanna go home! It means alot if you ask me!"

Jungkook pov

I was sleeping when I heard someone laughing.
"Jangu! Jangu come here!" I looked at the clock.
"Ohhhh! It is 8:30! I guess I was really tired." I even didn't changed my clothes. I forgot to speak with him last night.

"Jangu don't run like that I'm tired! Come here!" I again heard that voice and another giggle.
"Who is this child?"
I got up and looked at the window and as I saw the scene I smiled. He was playing with his dog. I can say he was in his own world.