34 (Mind)

Jin pov

"Mr Jeon this is a big risk to stop the second production line."
"Yes Mr Soo is right! What if our stocks reduced?"
"It won't. we just release the new machine. I'm telling you saling the old machines doesn't have profits. Yeah we have consumers for them but think in this way. When we stop producing old productions they will buy the new ones which have more profits for us. More we just signed a contract with an English company. Dad I'm sure it will work for us. I've thaught about it about two months. Mr Choi show them the results."

Yeonjun bowed and then turn the projector on.
"As you can see this is the profit from our second line it is the lowest. But look at the 5th line. I want to produce that imaginery machine in line 2. So our profit will be triple."

Everyone started speakimg with eachother.
"Mr Park, I think Mr Jeon is right."
"But it is still a risk."
"Yeah Mr Soo but we have to risk sometimes."

"I think my son is right. Jin son do the right thing."
"One more thing dad."
"Yeah?"
"I want to announce our new machine."
"Which machine? I don't remember we were working on a new one."

"I know! I was workimg on it myself. I will announce it tomorrow in a conference."
"Which kind of machine Mr Jeon?"
"It's a new imaginary machine. It will work in less time. Sometimes the doctors need the answer soon. This machine will help them in surgeries alot. More information will be released in the conference."

"Yes sir!"
"Ok! You can go now. I know the work time is finished. Sorry this was a serious meeting."
"Yes Mr Park."
We leaved the conference room.

"You did it Jin!"
"Yeah Yeonjun I'm really happy! I wanna see Mr Han's face when he sees his stocks reduced again. Jungkook terminated all of their contracts 2 months ago. Hans will be bankrupt soon. That bastard. He was stealling and cheating in the buisness."

"Yeah! You did well Jin. With announcing our new machine everything will be fantastic for us."
"Yeahhhh! I thaught about it alot. Now I'm happy it worked. Now do whatever I said." Yeonjun nodded and we went to my office.

Jungkook pov

I entered the house seeing smiling Jin.
"Hiiii! I missed you!" He then kissed my cheek.
"Me too baby! You didn't come for lunch."
"Oh! You were waiting? Sorry! I had something to do I forgot to call you. But no problem I will come tomorrow!"

"No don't bother yourself I was just shocked you always came and today I really missed you."
He smiled.
"Me too! It was the last time. Promise. Now go and fresh up I made dinner."
"You?"
"Aunt helped me but I can say I did 70% of that."
I chuckled.
"Ok I will come soon."

I went to our room. He was very happy today. These past weeks he was happy. He was always reading book before going to sleep, go jogging, swimming and listening to music. I was happy he is good now. He now doesn't think about a baby. Which is good.

I came down and saw him setting the table all smiling.
"You are really happy today!"
He giggled.
"What happened?"
"Nothing believe me."
"Jin you are lying!"
"Yes I'm lying!" He giggled again.
"Come on tell me the truth."
"Surprise. Just wait until...umm...tomorrow. Now sit I made dinner for you." He then pouted. I shook my head and sat satarted eating.

"Wow! It is really good!" He looked at me surprised.
"Really?"
"Yes baby! Your practices worked. It is really delicious you are good cook."
"Thanks."
I drank alittle wine and looked at him.
"Why you are staring at me? And for more information you just can have a glass of wine."

"What is in your mind? You become this happy when you've done something." He giggled.
"So you won't say?" He shook his head.
"I told you wait. Be patient alittle." He said and started eating again.