16 (A father)

Jungkook pov

"Soomin it is great you got the best points."
She giggled and I caressed her hair.
"Jinnie helped me alot. Specially in math. I wasn't good at that but he helped me. He is so kind."
I just smiled. It was right. Jin always was with her and helping her in different things. He even didn't allow her to clean his room and he does that himself.

"Ok now you can go. I'm sure grand pa needs your help." I said and she nodded. Today was Jimin's wedding and we must get ready. Jin was in his room and I decided to get ready cause it was getting late. It was torture going to your love wedding but he was right. I am his husband and I have to be there. More our wedding was about a month ago so they were people looking for my presence.

I wear my suit and started to work on my hair. I looked at the mirror.
I chuckled.
"Did you think you will attend his wedding with someone else Jeon Jungkook?"

Why me? Why all of these things happened to me? Marryimg with someone that I don't love is something but that someone is my love's brrother and it makes everything harder. I even cannot look at Seokjin eyes. He reminds everything. Sometimes I wanna blame him but.... but I can't cause it is not his fault and I'm don't want to torture him.

I came out of my room and went downstairs.
"Is everything ready?"
"Yes sir?"
"Where is my husband?"
"I'm here!"

I then turn to the place I heard his sound and I was shocked when I saw him. How can someone be this beautiful? I looked at him from up to down. Everything about him was perfect. Was he getting more beautiful each day?

"Am I bad? This suit is not good on me?" He asked and pouted. I shook my head. I was staring alot at him. I heard Soomin giggled.
"Seokjin you are really beautiful it is why he is star-" I looked at her and he stopped speaking.

"No, you are fine. Come on we will be late."
"Ok! Soomin Mr Han can you take care of Jangu?" He asked and smiled.
"Yeah sure sir!"
"Thank you. Jangu don't bother Soomin and Mr Han I'll be back soon."
He handed Jangu to Soomin and looked at me.
"Let's go. Moonbyul called me and said all of them are at the venue."

I nodded and we went to the car.
I started driving. It was the venue which we held our wedding there.
"Jungkook I still say it is not compulsary to go if yo-"
"Jin! I think we actualy have talked about it. No need to be worry. "I said my eyes on road.

"Ok. I'm happy that you are this strong."
"Huh?"
"Nothing just I wanted to say that."
"You are hidding something."
"Yes I'm hidding something." I laughed as I heard that and shook my head.

"How do you feel? Jimin is going to marry with Yoongi. As I know they love eachother."
"Yeah they love each other. I think they are going to have a really good life."
"You think so?"
He nodded.

"I wish they have a good life."
"Really?"
"What? Cause I love him I cannot wish for him to be happy with his love?"
He shook his head.
"No, you just surprised me."
I chuckled.

The way was silent till we arrived.
"Jin!"
"Yeah?"
"Jin here we must act. Hope you understand what I mean."
"You mean we must act like a real couple?"
"Exactly. My dad and other CEOs are here too. They are looking for a time for makimg rumors. And now you are the next CEO of your company they will focus on us more."
"Why? It is our personal life."
"I agree! But they think in another way. So first we must grab our hands it is not that hard I swear." He nodded.

"So sit I will open the door for you. From here I can see photographers and journalists."
"O...k!"
"Why are you stumbling?"
"Jungkook there is.... lots of people."
"So what should we do?"
He shook his head. I think for a minute.