49 (Recording)

Jin pov

"Ahhhh I'm really happy. I cannot believe it." Jimin said while eating.
I looked at Taehyung who was recording everything.
"Tae eat baby." He nodded and Jungkook gave his food.

"Yeah it is really nice."
"This time Jungkook and I are going to be father together. They will have a month age gap." Sehun said.
"Yeah. I'm happy more Jin is healthy. And our baby too."

"Taehyung you are going to have a brother or sister too." Sejun said.
"Yeah Taeguk!"
Moonbyul chuckled.
"You've chosen the name?" Taehyung nodded.
"Taeguk for boy and Taehee for girl." We all look at him. He said a sentence without any wrong words.

"Taehyung baby say it again." Jungkool responded.
"You didn'ch undershtand?"
"Tae Tae you said that correct." Then the three of them gave high five.
"What is your secret?" I asked them.

"Shay shechrech!" Taehyung put his recorder infront of my dad's mouth and my dad did that.
"Grada you hafe pyety voish. Lich daddy."
"So you just record the one who has pretty voice?" Sehun asked.
"No! Taehyung rechorj all of your voishesh. Daddy chimchi pleash." Jungkook chuckled and gave kimchi to him.

"Why you are recording our sounds?" Jimin asked.
"Secret!" The three of them said of course Taehyung in his way saying 'shechrech'.
"Ok ok!" Jimin even raised his hands.
"I'm full! Yuyna Senjung!"
"Yeah we are full too. Let's go." The three of them then went.

"What is with them?"
I shook my head.
"Taehyung becomes cuter with that recorder." My appa said.
"It is two days he is recording everything. I don't know what has happened." Jingkook said.
"Let's let him do whatever he loves. He was really happy cause of his dance class."

"Ahhh Jin you cannot believe Yuna was all speaking about it."
"Sejun too. She was all dancing."
"Jungkook it was a really good idea. They really love that." Yoongi said and winked.
"I saw Taehyung loves dancing and I thaught maybe it is a good idea to take three of them."
"Dude it was fantastic. Sejun slept after her class for the first time. Finally we find a place they can release their energy." We all laugh to Sehun he was like this.

"Jungkook when is Jisoo's wedding?" My appa asked.
"In three months."
"She must be happy."
"She is! She is getting ready for it. It was settled for the next month but she couldn't find a wedding dress so we changed the time."
"Ahhh I haven't seen her for two months now."
"Appa we haven't seen her too. She is with her fiance."

"Namjoon loves her too much. After that he will be alone." I shook my head.
"No dad! Jisoo decided to still live with him."
"Yeah?"
"Yes she said she doesn't like to leave her dad alone."
"Appa appa!"
"Yes Taehyung?"
"Yuyna and Senjung chryging."
We quickly stood up and went to them.

"Why you two are crying?"
"Appa we wanted to do shuffle but we fell." Yuna cried harder.
"I taughch them buch they fell." Tae said and went to them.
"Don'ch chry. I will chell you ajain. I fell at firsht too." I chuckled.
They wiped their tears.
"Look it ish lich this!" And he started doing that. He was doing like a pro. He was right it was many times he fell when he looked at tv and copied dancers. But now he can do it well.

Jungkook pov

I was about to go to our room when I heard my voice from Taehyung's room.
"Good morning."
"I musht wrich it." I looked at inside and saw him sitting on his table listening to our voices and writting the words repeating them.
"Good morning.... yeahh I saij thach."
"Jungkook?" I put my index finger on Jin's lips and told him to be quite.

"Secret."
"Sec...ret. Sectret. Yeahhh!" He then giggled.
"He is practicing?" Jin whispered and I nodded.
"But why?"
I shrugged my shoulders.
"Hmmm... good I'm doging well. I musht leayn unchil Taeguk come. I musht cheach him shpeaking. So I musht practik." Our eyes widened open when we found the reason.