31 (Two)

Jin pov

"Look how cute and little she is!" Moonbyul said excited. Jimin gave birth to Yuna. They both were healthy. As I expected she was really beautiful. His lips were a copy of Jimin's.
I chuckled as she yawned.
"Jiminie she is like you alot. Look at her hands." Even her hands were like Jimin.

Jimin smiled weakly.
"Yuna look it is uncle Jinnie I love you baby!" I waved my hands for her.
"Ahhh I hope mine come out soon. Sejun baby come out soon. Mom is waiting for you." Moonbyul said and caressed her bump.

I looked at Jungkook he was looking at Yuna all smiling. He looked at me and winked.
"How is everything?" Dad asked and took me from my deep thinking.
"We are doing ok dad! Just missing you." Jungkook said and smiled.
"Where is Sehun?"

"He took me here to Jin. He is alittle busy."
"Yeah dad he is signing a new contract."
"How do you know Jungkook?"
"He told me and we spoke about it. He wasn't sure about it." Moonbyul nodded. But I was in my own world.

"Jin!" I heard my appa.
"Are you ok son?" I nodded and smiled.
"Sorry I have to go and handle some sketches. Yuna is really beautiful Jimin."
"Thanks Jin!" He said weakly.
"I will call you!" I then handed the phone to Moonbyul and went to my room.

Moonbyul pov

"Jungkook what was with Jin? Did you two fight?"
He waved his hands as my dad asked.
"Believe me. He was ok! Dad I'm worry too." I heard small cries from Yuna.
"Dad I think we better to hung up we will call you when Sehun is back." We then said goodbye.

Jungkook was about to go to Jin but I stopped him.
"Jungkook wait!"
"What are you saying? He wasn't in a good mood I must talk with him."
"I will handle that."
"But-"
"Sehun will be here soon. So stay here and listen." He nodded.
"Let me help you to upstairs." He grabbed my hand and helped until I was infront of Jin's room.
"You can go now."
"Byul-"
"Jungkook!" I looked at him serious.

"Ok!"
I then knocked the door.
"Jin! This is me."
I then entered his room and saw him laying on the bed.
"Wow you become good at lying."
All the time we were speaking with Jimin he was looking at Yuna and then to my belly and then to Jungkook. Beomgyu told me he is thinking about having child but he doesn't know what to do.

I sat at the edge of his bed.
"Jin! I know why you are sad so you can't lie."
He sat down and came to me.
"Moonbyul Jungkook was all smiling looking at Yuna. I was thinking what if he has his own child. He will be the happiest."

"So why you don't speak with him?"
"I don't know! Jungkook said I'm still young maybe he thinks I cannot be a good father for his child." I ruffled his hair.

"Why you don't look from this way he is taking care of you? Maybe he is thinking you don't like to have a child at this age and beside you are mature enough to raise a child. Just look at Sehun. He is 29 but he is like a 9 years and we are going to have a baby." He chuckled as I said that.

"And beside until you get pregnant and then giving birth it will take a year and you'll be 22. I think you are ok to have a child."
"Really?"
"Yeah but you must talk with him. It is about another human not buying a furniture." He nodded.

"So let's go! Jungkook was worry."
" I made him worry? Oh my god I must go to him now." He rushed to the door.
"Hey can't you see my belly? Come and help me."

Jungkook pov

"Sehun he suddenly became sad." Sehun came a minute after Moonbyul went to Jin.
"Maybe he is pregnant. You know mood swings. I understood this very well with Moonbyul."
"Shut the fuck up Sehun we use protection. He is still young and I'm sure he doesn't want a child right now."