15 (Heir)

Jin pov

"See you Jinnie!"
"See you too Soomin. Take care!"
"Ok!" She then waved goodbye and went to her school. It was two weeks I was bringing her to school and Mr Han fetch her from it. She was really happy. Moonbyul took his mom to a hospital and the doctors said she is doing fine.

About me and Jungkook. Our relationship is not the best but it is normal. We go to our companies and then back to the home. Sometimes I even cannot see him.
I haven't seen his dad from that day. Think he understood everything. I'm not his doll and I won't allow him to control my life anymore.

I saw my appa a week ago when I went to our house with Jungkook. At first he cried alot but then I saw him smiled when I said I'm doing well. I told the truth. Jungkook doesn't bother me. He allowed me to do whatever I want but these days he was strange. He was getting distance. And I don't know why!

"Sir we arrived!" I looked at our company.
"Thank you!" I said and came out of the car.
"Hey!"
"Yeonjun!"
"How are you today?"
"Good what about you?"
"Thanks! Mr Park said we have a very important conference. Jimin's here too!"
"Jimin?"
"Yeah."
"Ok let's go! Dad is waiting for us."

We went to the conference room. As I entered I saw all of the our heads and Jimin, Moonbyul and Sehun. They stood and bowed and I bowed back and sat next to my siblings.
"How are you?"
"Good Moonbyul! How are you Jimin?"
"Thanks! I have good news we will talk after the meeting." I nodded and my father starts.

"Today I wanna talk about my future heir. The one who will be the head CEO. This is not an important thing right now but I wanted all of you know that and support me!"
"Yes sir!" They all said.
"I didn't know dad's gonna do that he didn't tell me!" I said Yeonjun who was sitting next to me.
"I think your siblings know! He just told all of us to come here!"

"As you know my oldest child Moonbyul started his own buisness with Mr Oh and she is not excited to be the head CEO. She is going to give her portion to my youngest son. Jeon Seokjin!" I looked at him disbelife. What?

"And about my oldest son! He is going to marry Mr Min and as they decided they are going to immigrate to another country. So he cannot be the head CEO!"
"Jimin where are you going what's happening here?" I asked but Jimin didn't respond. So it means....it means...
"The next CEO of Park's enterprise is my youngest son. Jeon Seokjin!"
I couldn't believe. Why? Why he decided to choose me!

"Dad! I think we must talk about it more!"
"Why Mr Jeon? You are the best chioce!" Our first engineer said.
"Yeah Mr Jeon has the potential!"
"But-"
"The meeting is finished. You can now go to your works." I didn't know after my marriage I'll be this far from them. I quickly went to my dad and siblings.

"What was that?"
"Jin Moonbyul and I decided that. We are not good for this position."
"Yeah Jin Sehun and I are going to marry soon. I'm actually moving and we wanna focus on our own company!"
"What about Jimin. Dad you said he is... going to another country?" I said while my tears falling on my cheeks.
My dad cupped my face and wipped them.

"My sweetheart! Jimin and Yoongi decided to go to Australlia because of their child."
I shook my head.

"No you are lying! They decided cause the last time Jungkook and I came to your house they couldn't bear that! Jimin I swear I won't bring Jungkook with me anymore! I swear. We just wanted to tell our respect to appa and dad. Please don't go!"

"Jin! Believe me it is not about that. I was going to move! My wedding is a week later. So I'm moving and I won't see Jungkook anymore. Yoongi wanted to distance from buisness and focus on me and our daughter!"
They decided to marry soon cause of the baby and cause of the things happened.