17 (Enjoy)

Jin pov

"Sehun you yourself know you will lose so why are you insisting?"
"Hey you are my fiance you must be in my side not Jin." I chuckled. They were always arguing.
"Sehun me being your fiance doesn't change the fact you will lose. And you are drunk speak in a time when you are in a stable situation."
"No I'm ok! I'm completely ok!"

"Hey you left me alone!" I heard Jungkook. I swallowed. I was sure my cheeks were red. The way he was looking at me was... nevermind.
He came and sat beside me.

"What were you talking about?"
"Jungkook I wanna make a bet with Jin what's your idea?"
He drank some wine.
"In?"
"Chess."
"You silly it is the 100th time you wanna play with him but you lose."
I chuckled.
"I think Jin will beat you." Jungkook said and surprised me.
"I haven't seen his playing but as I know how smart he is I bet he will win!" He then winked.

"You haven't seen my playing too!"
"Yeah but Moonbyul kinda told that." He said and I tried my best not to laugh.
After minutes Yoongi came to us. I quickly looked at Jungkook but he smiled to me. I didn't know what was in his mind but his smile made me calm.

"Hey guys!"
"How is Jimin?" I asked cause I was worried he had pain in his belly.
"Appa is taking care of him. He is ok now. It is maybe cause of standing alot."
"He is pregnant. He must be careful." Moonbyul said and I nodded.
"Yoongi Sehun and Jin wanna play chess who do you think will win?" Jungkook said looking at his drink.

"Jin will eat him." Yoongi said made all of us burst into laughter.
"Sorry Sehun but you do not have any fans!" Jungkook said and laughed.
"Ok! Let's make a bet 5 of us."
"I'm in!" Yoongi said.
"I'm in too. I wanna see this silly will regret. Sehun if you lose I will cut with you." Moonbyul said.
"Baby it is impossible you know that. Our love is deep!" He said and winked. Moonbyul hit him.

Jungkook drank some wine.
"Jungkook that's enough you might get drunk. I saw you were drinking before too." I said
"You were following me?" He asked and I didn't pay attention.
"I will play but you must do whatever I say!" I said and Sehun laughed. I saw Jungkook smirked.
"Ok! What do you want Jin?"
"I will beat you in 8 movements."

Jungkook pov

"I will beat you in 8 movements."
I was not drunk. I was sure but did I heard correct?
"And?"
"Ok first tell me who will be by my side?"
"I know you are smart and he is silly but he is not that silly to lose in 8 movements. I'm with Sehun!" Moonbyul said and Sehun winked at her.

"I will be with Sehun too. Moonbyul is right he is not that silly!"
"Hey Yoongi only Moonbyul can call me that." I chuckled and shook my head. I saw Jin giggling like a child.
He looked at me.
"And you?"
"I didn't attend this bet."
"Come on Jungkook don't be a kitten." Moonbyul said.
"Yeah. Jin is your husband don't you want to support him?"
I shook my head.
"Yeah he is my husband but I still hasn't heard what they want. I cannot risk."

"Ahhhh I thought you are brave. Anyway he is not in. Ok, these two are in my side so I just want something from you Jin."
Jin smiled.
"If I won I want you too help us in our new product line. Our engineers are not that great and I need you and your team."

I looked at Jin. I heard he wants to help Moonbyul when he was talking with Jangu. How idiot is this Sehun that didn't know him and wanna take this. He can use this. Winning in 8 movements is not easy. If I were him I would ask for a part of their company.

"Ok. My team and I will do that. And now my conditions from three of you! Will you accept whatever I say?"
"I will!" Yoongi said and raised his hand.
"Me too!"
"Me too. Anyway you are my brother and won't do something bad to me."
He faced Yoongi.