42 (Worked)

Jungkook pov

I was all stress and chewing my lips and nails while the doctor was checking him.
"Do you have pain here?" He shook his head.

These two weeks were the hardest time in my life. I was awake at nights and took care of him. I massaged his muscles gave him fruits I even didn't let him to move to much. He himself did alot. I sometimes pitied him cause he had to eat tasteless foods. Our parents and Jisso and Moonbyul helped alot too.

Jisoo brought a yuga teacher everyday for him and Moonbyul took him walking. We did our best to calm him with telling he is in a very good condition and no need to worry.
Aunt always made healthy foods for him and more we didn't let him to think about work.

"Now time to see our little boy did you choose a name?"
"Yes Taehyung!" Jin then smiled.
"What a beautiful name! Wow look at Taehyung he has grown alot in these two weeks." I looked at the monitor and then the doctor. He smiled and nodded.
So it means all of our attempts worked?

"Wow he is moving alot. His organs are in a good condition and he is healthy and more Jin is healthy too. What did you do? Your blood pressure was good in these two weeks."
Yeah we always measured that. I told him it is something important.

"Jungkook said he read an article and it said eating salt is not good so I decided to eat foods with lessor salt. I ate vegetables and fruits alot and did yuga practices." The doctor smiled and nodded.

"Wow you did great Seokjin. Keep doing these things and Taehyung will be here soon in 4 months. You must have C-section. I will give you the time. Two weeks before that you must come to the hospital."

"Why should I have C-section?"
"Jin your body cannot bear a labor. You are not strong enough. You were lightweight when you got pregnant. How did you weight?"
"I think I was 56 kilos."
"See but now you are 70 and you'll gain more. No need to worry C-section won't harm Taehyung."
"Thanks doctor. I will keep doing all of your advices."

I breathed in comfort.
"Thanks doctor!"
"Thank you Mr Jeon. You did great." He then winked. I smiled and bowed helping Jin to stand up.
We left his office and he said the due time will be January 17th.

"Jungkook Taehyung will be here in January 17th."
"Yeah! But your doctor said maybe the time change."
"Yeah I know!"
"Baby you did great. Your condition is really good. Thank you for bearing eating that tasteless foods."
"Jungkook I did that for Taehyung and you." I smiled and kissed his lips. He was an angel that I have.

Chanyeol pov

"Chan sit my head got dizzy."
"Call Jungkook come on!"
"No need to call he is calling." Moonbyul said and put the phone on speaker.
"Jungkook!"
"Byul!"
"How are Jin and Taehyung?"
"They are great! Taehyung will come in January 17th. The doctor gave that time for his C-section." I wanted to cry in happiness.

"But he said maybe it cahnge."
"Jin baby!"
"Dad!"
"We are happy. Did you tell Namjoon and Jisoo?"
"Yeah we called them. We are now going home."
"Ok ok! Bye baby!"

We then hung up the call.
"Ahhhh I can breath now!"
"Yeah it was really hard."

Jin pov

"Ahhhh! I'm happy Taehyung is ok and everything's ok. Now we must wait for him."
"Wowww I'm really happy Jinnie!"
"Me too Soomin."
"Where did Kookie go?"
"He had an important meeting. I wanted to eat my lunch with him." I pouted. I'm missing him. I am using to be with him all the time.

"You can go to his company." I nodded and then faced Mr Han.
"Ummm... Mr Han will you take me?" I smiled and he chuckled.
"Sir, sir Jungkook must let me."
"I will call Jungkook."
"If he allows I sure will."
"Thank you." I then dialled Jungkook number.