6 (Trust)

Jin pov

After 2 weeks the day I was waiting for arrived. I was excited but a little bit scared. Jiminie told me that Jeon Namjoon is like a monster and he always will do whatever is in his mind and because of that dad doesn't like to work with him. I wonder why dad had acceppted the meeting.

"Ok,Yeonjun will come with me. Beomgyu and Rose please check the products and the progress of the new machine. I want a complete report after I come back."
Yeah we hired that three guys. They really had the potential and I was happy about that cause I promised to my dad they'll be really good and are best chioces. I was happy  it was really like the way I told him.

"Yes sir."
"Hey I told you don't call me like this! I'm Seokjin not sir." I said and chuckled. I was really comfortable around them. I found out Yeonjun were in genious school too. He was 2 years older than me. I found out he came out from there after 3 years because his family wanted for him have his childhood.

"Ok now Yeonjun let's go dad and Moonbyul are waiting for us." I said and we left my office. When I came out my office I saw Jimin with frown face.
"Jimin are you ok?"
He smilled weakly and nodded.
"Jin can you tell Moonbyul to come to my office?"
"Sure." I smilled at him. I went to my dad's office. We bowed at him.

"Hi dad!"
"Hello Mr Park!"
"Hey you two are here! Good. Let's go. Mr Jeon is really sensitive about being on time." I nodded.
"Byullie Jimin said he wanna see you in his office."
"Dad I'll be here soon." She said and left the office.

We sat and start to check the presentation again with Yeonjun.
"Jin?"
"Yes dad?"
"This is the first time you are seeing the head CEO of a company. It'll be hard and unfortunately your first is with Jeon Namjoon. Just be yourself and do and say whatever you want. Today think and behave like a head CEO." I really didn't understand what was he saying.

"Dad what do you mean? You are the head CEO not me. So I must do whatever you say." I said and stared at him.

Chanyeol pov

Today was that day. I really was happy that Jin was coming with me. All of our meetings with Jeons was bad before. I hope this one goes well. I was sure that my son can put that hard person in a brain challange. Seokjin was my last weapon.

"Jin! Son you are my last chance infront of him." I said and grabbed his shoulder.
"What do you mean by that?" He said. I could see how surprised he was. I smiled at him.
"You know all of our past meetings failed because of him. He is tough. I hope you can come over him." He nodded.

"Don't worry dad I will do everything for you." He said and smilled. I hugged him.
"Dad?"
He came out of my hold.
"Can Yeonjun say whatever he wants too? He is really smart. He is kind of like me."

"Seokjin what do you mean by that?" I heard Mr Choi whispered to Jin's ear.
"Shhh... just do what I say I'm your boss." Jin said.
"He can. Just he must tell you and after that you can announce it to all of the people who are in the meeting." I said. I knew Jin won't do anything without thinking deeply.

"Thanks." My phone started ringing.
It was Moonbyul.
"Yeah Byule what's the problem?"
"Dad sorry. Jimin doesn't feel well. Can I stay here with him?"
"Why what happaned ?"

"Dad is everything ok?" Jin asked looking at me with his worry eyes. I nodded.
"Nothing important. Umm... dad can we talk later... Jimin... Jimin is not in a good state now. Bye bye." My daughter said and hang up the phone.

I was worry. What has happaned to my son?
I stood up from my seat.
"Dad where are you going? We must go there as soon as we can you said-"
"Jimin is not good." I said and left the office. I saw Jin following me.
"What happaned to him?"
"I don't know." We went to Jimin's office and oppened the door immediatly.