12 (My husband)

Chanyeol pov

"Jangu! This is the last night we are here! I will miss my house!" I was listening to Jin while he was sitting in the swing in the garden.
I heard him snifling.
"Jangu I will miss my family! I wish I could still live with them!"
My heart ached. Why I allowed him to do that?

"Appa is still mad at me! Dad is sad I can see that in his eyes. Jiminie doesn't feel well and Moonbyul is acting like she is good. But Jangu I just wanted to prevent the bad things happen to us. Jungkook is a good person I'm sure he won't bother me. But why his father did that? I'm sure he knows the meaning of love but why he is forcing us to marry? I don't love someone and I don't know if I fall for someone in future but marrying in this way is not fair. Atleast for Jungkook!" I sighed. He was sad cause of Jungkook not himself.

"Jin!" I called him and he turns his head smilling to me!
I went and sat next to him.
"Are you ready for tomorrow?"
"I think!" He mumbled.
"Think? You must be sure it is your wedding! You must not disappoint Jungkook!"
"He doesn't love me so I'm sure he doesn't expect anything from me." He said and caressed Jangu's hair with a pout.
"Jin!"
He then looked at me with his bamby eyes. I was doing my best suppressing my tears.

"Son! It'll be really hard for you! I don't know if you can bear that or no! Saying living in peace without love is easy but eachday it'll become more complicated. Your feelings will change. Maybe you hate him or he hates you or the opposite side of that. Just remember you can come to us everytime you want. Ok baby?" He nodded.

"Dad I will miss you every second."
He said and hugged me tight.
"Heyyy! Moonbyul told me your house is near and more I'll see you everyday in the company. And you can come here whenever you want. I'm sure Jungkook doesn't have any problem with that."

"But I can't see you before I go to bed and I can't hear your voice. Dad you always came and spoke with me. I didn't say that but I love it. I love when we eat together even it is hard for me. I regret the times I was just in my room." He said and cried.

I kissed his head and tap his back.
I closed my eyes. Hope Jungkook will be good with him.

Moonbyul pov

"No no! I'm allergic to these creams and I don't like to put that gloss on my lips. It's sticky." Jin said and waved his hands toward the make upper.
"Jin the cream won't kill you!" I said and looked at him.
"I don't like to use that. Just the simple one please."I sighed. This brat!

"Ok! Just please put that gloss on your lips. It is not like lipstick. "
"It's sticky! I don't like it!"
"Jin you are the groom! You must shine in the wedding not being simple. You refused to wear that gold coat and you are wearing this black coat. Ahhhhhh you are naggy! Just listen and let him do whatever he wants on your face." I said and he pouted.

"She likes screaming!" He mumbled.
"What did you say?"
"Nothing! But I don't like to change my hair colour. I like the natural colour. I've never did that. Please don't colour my hair mister I love them in this way." I couldn't believe he become this talkative today. He even doesn't stumble. I think cause he wanna defend his thoughts.

The makeupper chuckled.
"Ma'am I can say he is very beautiful the way he is. I agree with him. But I must do some make up on his face. But his hair in this way is fantastic." He said and winked at Jin. Jin's cheeks became red.

As I'm looking at him I understand he is right. He is beautiful without any make up.
His cherry plump lips, his doe eyes and dark brown hair that became a little longer on to his neck. I smiled. He is really beautiful. And he is shining in that black coat with white embrioderies.

I saw Jimin came to his room. All I can see in his eyes was saddness. I walked to him.
"Jimin please! Hope you understand what I'm saying." He looked at me and smiled. He went to Jin and as Jin saw him in the mirror he smiled.