40 (Fear)

Namjoon pov

"So you donate the stuffs to an orphanage?" I asked and Jin nodded. I can say I love him. He is really sweet. More he reminds Areum to me. His kindness. He is pure but smart. I like this about him.

"Yes dad! Jisoo recommend that. They were alot. I don't think Taehyung needs all of them. And I think still they are alot. We even cannot find a room to put all of them in. Appa, dad you bought alot of things. We have sands more than a beach." I chuckled.
"It is all about your dad. He was really excited. "

"Appa he was really excited cause he even bought a small basketball basket and ground even 10 small balls with three real ones." Jungkook said and chuckled.
"Chanyeol you are really happy for having Taehyung!" I said.
"As if you are not! Just look at that mini football ground." I started laughing. I heard Jin giggling. I smiled to him.

"Ahhh he will be really spoiled I'm sure." Moonbyul said.
"Yeah dad and appa are really good in that. Beside Taehyung has Mr Jeon too."
"Sehun is right! I saw how Sejun was today guess it is cause of her grandparents." Jisoo said and laughed.
"Yeah she is alittle spoiled but your brother is effective too Jisoo."

Moonbyul said and Jungkook stopped playing with Sejun.
"I wonder what will he do when Taehyung come. Jungkook you will love him more than me?" Jin asked with a serious look.

"Baby you are first in my heart." Jin smiled satisfied from Jungkook's answer.
"Jin don't get jealous of your son baby!"
"Says the one who always say you love your children more than me."
"Chanyeol!"
"Yes baby!"
We all chuckled.

"I wish Jimin was here too." Chanyeol said and I remember that night. Jimin was now ok with Jungkook and all of us. As I looked at the past we did really wrong. But I'm happy they ended into love. I regret for forcing them but now seeing both of them inlove and looking at eachother with love I'm happy that a different plot didn't happen. Good thing the both of them were wise enough.

"Yeah if Jimin was here we could see Yuna too." I said and Chanyeol smiled.
"She is grown now. Ahhh I missed her."
"Appa she will be here soon." Moonbyul said and went to Jungkook.

"Give her to me. She must eat now!"
"I will feed her."
"Jungkook I am her mother. She doesn't eat from me cause she is usually eating with you. Sejun baby come to mommy!"
She then hold Sejun in her arms.

"Mr Jeon dinner is ready. We set the table."
"Thanks Mr Han. Let's go everyone. Baby let me help you." He then went to Jin and helped him to stand up.
I saw Baekhyun looking at Jin.
"Don't worry Jungkook will take care of him."
He smiled.
"Yeah I can see that." We then went to the dinning table.

"Where is my kimchi?" Jin asked and pouted.
"I don't know baby. Mr Han why you didn't bring kimchi?"
"Sorry sir but Soomin's mother just make kimchi today. It was finished and she made it again today. It is not like the old one so we thought maybe he doesn't like."

Jungkook looked at Jin.
"Baby how did you eat all of them?" Jin bit his bottom lip.
Chanyeol chuckled.
"Taehyung really loves kimchi. Mr Han old or new kimchi bring for my son." I said and Jin's face brightened.
"Yes sir!" Jin smiled and sat on the chair. Hope Taehyung will be with us soon.

Jungkook pov

"Ahhh.... we are not done. They are alot!" Jin whinned and massaged his back.
"Baby you worked alot today it is late let's sleep we can do the other things tomorrow."
"But you are not home tomorrow."
"Ummm.... Jin I won't go to work. I told dad. I will work from home. I told him when we find our child is a boy. You know I thaught you need me."

He pouted.
"I'm happy you'll be with me. But your work is important too."
"I said I will work from home. I love to be with you and Taehyung." He smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Ok let's go and sleep."
I nodded.