30 (Changing)

Jungkook pov

"Dad! Appa! I will miss you!" Jin was holding his parents and crying. I wonder how quite he cries. His parents were going to Jimin cause he was about to give birth.

"Shhh... my little one we will be here soon. Jimin will come after Yuna become a little older." His dad caressed his back.

"Appa! Dad! Don't leave me with this silly." Moonbyul cried and hit Sehun.
"Dad I will take care of Moonbyul don't worry." Sehun said and hold her. She was really sensetive these days and we take care of her alot.

"I will take care of Jin dad. Don't worry. Baby come here." I then hold him in my arms smiling to him. He was snifling. I wiped his tears and he smiled to me.

"Ok it's time to go! I will call you everyday." Appa said and we all nodded.
"Moonbyul take care ok? I will be soon here. Your dad will come after a week Yuna is born so no need to stress yourself."
"Ok appa!"

We then waved goodbye and they left. After saying goodbye to Moonbyul and Sehun we went to our car. I was shocked when Jin started crying loudly.

"Baby why are you crying?" I quickly hold him.
"Jungkook! I cannot see dad and appa for a month."
"Dad will be here two weeks later baby."
"Whatever! It is the first time I am this far from them. I cried alot in our wedding night cause I left them but this is different they are in another country." I tap his back. One thing I found about Jin was he clings to the people he loves.

Yeah! In these 7 months of our marriage each day I find out how sweet he is. He always come to our company for having lunch with me. He is taking alot of care. Always asking if I'm doing well or need help or want something. Once I was sick and he was awake all night. He is so romantic and kind and I love that. He is kind of changing and I love this side of him too. He says when he is sad and why or what he wants. Before that he was all with my mind but now he is more vocal.

"Jin baby! They will be here soon beside I'm here. You can go and visit Moonbyul too." I said and kissed his temple.
"Ok I won't cry anymore." He then wiped his tears and went back to his seat.

"I told you we can go and be with them we also can see Yuna when she is born but you said no."
"How? Dad is not here. What about the company?"
He was right. I sighed.
"Baby soon all of them will be here with you."
"Yeah I really like to see Yuna. She must be really beautiful."

I chuckled.
"Yeah but I'm sure our child will be the most beautiful." He blushed as I said that and his cheeks were red.

Jin pov

He wants a child? But I haven't thought about it. I wanted to ask him when his phone rang.
"Yeah Jisoo?"
"I told you I won't come today."
"Tell them Mr Jeon can-"
"Ahhh Jisooo!" He hung up the phone.

"What is this Jungkook?"
"One of the the new CEO's wants to see me. What the fuck I told them I won't come today."
"It's ok Jungkook. I will go to our company too."
"Ok I will take you there."
"But-"
"You forgot the time that guy was following you? You want to kill me?"
I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Kookie?"
"Yes?"
I wanted to ask him about the child but I didn't know what to say.
"Nothing forget it."
"What you wanted to say?"
"No, I just you know...Jungkook you want a child?" I finally asked him.
He quickly nodded.

"So why didn't you tell me?"
"Baby I want but not now. You are still 21 and too young."
"My appa gave birth to Moonbyul when he was 20."
"Wow! Impressive!" I hit his arm ligtly.
"You pervert!" He chuckled.
I then sighed. So he wants a child.

"Here we are! When you will finish?"
"I don't know. I will come with Mr Han so no need to be worry."

"Take care!" I nodded and we waved goodbye.
I went inside the company and right to my office.