25 (Confess)

Jin pov

"You did great Jin!" Yeonjun and Beomgyu came to me.
"Yeah all of them were impressed and couldn't say anything."
"More you being next to Jungkook was good. Now the other companies know how strong you two are." I chuckled as they were saying too much.

"Jin!"
"Jungkook."
Jungkook came to us and looked at Yeonjun.
"Jungkook he is Beomgyu my second assisstant and Yeonjun's husband." I quickly introduced Beomgyu to take Jungkook's killing gaze from Yeonjun.

"Hi Mr Jeon!" Beomgyu said and bowed.
He bowed back.
"Nice to meet you Mr Chio! And you too Mr Chio Yeonjun." I grabbed his hand and smiled to Yeonjun and Beomgyu.
"Don't act like this infront of his husband It is 2 weeks I am explaining to you." Yeah! In these 2 weaks Jungkook was asking me about Yeonjun and I just was saying he is my friend and nothing more.

I didn't speak with him a day cause he was insisting not to talk with Yeonjun and work alone not with him.
"We have to go to the conference. The journalists are waiting for us." I nodded.

"Mr Jeon congratulation your stocks are increasing I'm really happy for you and Jin." Yeonjun said and smiled. Good thing he was really wise and knew how to control everything.
"Thank you! You helped alot. Jin told me you accepted to give your sketch to us. We will sign the contract soon so don't worry."

"Thanks Mr Jeon"
"Let's go they are waiting for us."

Jungkook pov

"Mr Jeon your stocks are back. How did you manage when your father gave your company like that to you?"

"It was something temporary. As you know these things happen alot to companies and our company was in that condition for a while but now we are ok. My husband helped me alot and I must thanks him." I said and Jin smiled as I looked at him.

"Mr Jeon Seokjin! Your company didn't terminate its contracts with Jeons. Why? It was dangerous for you too!"

"I was opposite of that. My dad's still the head and he was opposite this too.  Beside my husband needed me. So it was the right decision. And more Jeon company is still one of the biggest as you can see they manage everything very well."

"So you mean you wasn't the reason their stocks came back? We heard your company sold their stocks to Jeon company!"
"And who said that?" He looked the journalist serious. He becomes like this when something is bothering him.

"They were rumors about you ruining Hans and Jeons and-"
"You are saying rumors. Can you trust them?" He said withstern voice. How atractive and scary he looks when he is this serious.

The journalist became quite. What the fuck they were thinking?
"So I guess you got your answer."
"Mr Jeon can you talk about your future plans?" The journalist asked me.

"We are working on our new machine and another one. I don't have any plans for more and will continue like this. We were into our work alot so we decided to focus on our personal life." I said and Seokjin looked at me surprised. I winked at him and he blushed.

The conference finished and we went out the photographers around us. I wrapped my hand around Jin's waist cause I knew it is embarrassing him.

"Wow look this picture will be great!" I heard one of the photographers.
"They are really good together.Look how beautiful is Jeon Seokjin." I was happy but alittle mad.
I must not let Seokjin be famous. He is good looking and will get the attentions soon.

Jin pov

We went inside the company.
"You did great."
"I was really nervous."
"But you did your best Jin!" Beomgyu said and hugged me from behind.
I smiled.