33 (Stress)

Jin pov

"Shhhh...shhhhh...baby please sleep!" Moonbyul was trying her best to calm Sejun down.
"Moonbyul you must hold her like this." Appa took her from Moonbyul and soon she became quite.
Sejun was now 3 months. She is really cute and I love to be with her all the time. I sighed.
Moonbyul came to me.

"How's everything?"
"Good."
"And why you are this down?"
"Nothing just thinking about stuffs."
"And which stuffs?"
"Moonbyul it is three months but I'm not pregnant. I just took a test today and nothing." I then pouted.

"You must wait. You will be pregnant soon don't worry."
"What if I cannot? What if I cannot concieve?"
She sighed.
"Don't stress. Is Jungkook mad?" I shook my head.
"No, he doesn't say anything. He is just with me."
She nodded.

I heard dad and he came to us.
"Where are Sehun and Jungkook?"
"Jungkook texted he will be here soon."
"Sehun has some works. He will be a little late."

"Sir Mr Jeon's here!" I nodded and went to greet Jungkook.
As he saw me he smiled.
"Hello baby!" He came and pecked my lips.
"Hello baby! How was work?"
"Like always. How's Sejun? Sejun baby uncle Kookie is here." He then went inside.

He loves Sejun. It was why we were here usually. Moonbyul still lives with appa and dad. She decided to live with them which is good I think. Cause appa and dad won't be alone.
I looked at Jungkook Sejun in his arms.

"Hey! How are you today?" He cooed her.
"Sejun loves Jungkook alot. What did you do with my daughter? She is so quite in your arms." Jungkook smiled.
I was suppressing my tears. How bad I am for not giving him what he wants.
I quickly went to my old room laying on the bed. Crying out.

"Jin!"
"Appa!" I burst into tears and he came and hugged me.
"Why are you crying this hard?"
"Appa! I am useless. I cannot give Jungkook a child it is 3 months we are trying and nothing. I cannot concieve.Why? Moonbyul and Jimin gave birth. Beomgyu is pregnant and will give birth soon but I cannot even get pregnant." I then cried harder.

"Shhhh...shhhh son it is ok. It is not that easy. You think getting pregnant is easy? I must tell you no! Sometimes some people get pregnant late it is about your body. I'm sure you will have a baby in the best time. Don't make yourself sad." He wiped my tears and smiled.

"What if I wasn't capable to do that?"
"Jin think positive! Ok? I'm sure you are capable. You must try more. Let's go to a doctor tomorrow to be sure you are capable to be pregnant ok?"
I nodded.
"Can you take me?"
"Sure baby! Tomorrow I will take you to my friend who is doctor. He will help us. Don't be sad."

"Thanks appa!"
"Now wash your face and come down to have dinner. Don't act like this infront of Jungkook. He will be sad." I nodded.

Moonbyul pov

I was worry for Jin. I knew how bad he wants to have a child. Jungkook loves children and I could see this when he was with Sejun. All the time he was speaking, playing and holding her.

"Moonbyul I bought a new dress for Sejun. Did you see that?" Yeah he always buys her different dresses. His taste was perfect.
"Yes Jungkook thank you! She can wear that when she become older." He smiled and started playing with Sejun again.

I rotate my head to see Jin who was staring at Jungkook and Sejun. I can say he was suppressing his tears.
"Jin!" I called him and he looked at me and smiled.
Many times I speak with him but it doesn't work.

"Jungkook!" He called him.
"Yes baby?" Jungkook answered looking at Sejun which made Jin to sigh.
"Let's go home!"
I was shocked when he said that. Jungkook looked at him and smiled.
"I thaught we will stay. Baby Sehun hasn't arrived let's wait for him. Till then I will play with Sej-"
"Ok you can stay I will go." He said and went to take his coat.