23 (Consulting)

Jin pov

I was in my office thinking about the things Jungkook told me. Was he serious?
I called my secretary.
"Can you tell Beomgyu and Rose to come?"
"Yes sir!"
I need to talk to them. I cannot tell this to my family cause I don't want to say this to them.

I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in!" They both came and sat.
"What is this?"
"I need your help!"
"What happened is something wrong with you?"
"No Rose I called you cause... cause Jungkook told me he loves me!"

They stared at me. It was their right cause I myself couldn't believe that.
"Jin I have alot to do. Yeonjun is waiting for me-"
"Beomgyu I swear I'm telling the truth."
"When?" He asked surprises.
"Yesterday! When we arrived home. It was... it was kinda ...ahhhhhh.... I showed my collection to him and told him I like him cause he is nice to me. He said he doesn't like me cause he loves me!" I then put my head on the desk. How did he say this?
"Wow! How romantic. Isn't it Beomgyu?" Rose sais and giggled.

"Yeah but Yeonjun was way better than this."
"Hey you two! I call you to help me. I cannot tell this to my family. Moonbyul is pregnant and so Jimin. So it is bad for their children. And appa and daddy I don't want to tell them and see Jungkook has changed his mind. So you two must help me. Please!" I begged them.

"Help you in what?"
"How can I understand he is telling the truth?" Beomgyu cleared his throat like he wanna present an important thing.
"Well let me help you Jin. These are the signs that understand someone loves you! First he will pay attention to you. Even when you are with lots of people. He will pay attention to you and you."

"Yeah for example staring at you and smiling you know you can find an admiration in his eyes."
I nodded. Jungkook stared at me alot. Specially after Jimin's wedding.

"Second he will get worry for you!" I remembered yesterday.
"I think he got worry yesterday!"
"How?"
"You know someone was following me and and I saw suddenly he came and punched his face. He said what should he do if he kidnapped me. He said he always has time for me so must call him. I even called Yeonjun but he didn't respond."
"Oh sorry we were fixing a machine!"
"Beomgyu it is a sign he punched that man!" Rose said excited.

"So? I am his husband. He kinda must take care of me."
"Jin you know it is very rare two people which doesn't love and marry get this protective? I mean think. Did he once yell at you?"
I shook my head once just about his dad but then he accepted everything I said.

"Did he hit you?"
"No at all!" I waved my hands.
"Did he bother you emotionally?"
I shook my head again.
"See! It means he takes care of you. Yeah he is a good man but being a good person is not the only reason I think he had a feeling toward you but he couldn't understand and admitted that when he became sure!"

"Rose is right!"
"But they are not enough to be sure he loves me."
"Jin you can understand that by time. But I wanna ask you something!"
"Yeah Beomgyu!"
"Do you love him?"
"I don't know!"
"Jin it is the most hilariouse answer. It is yes or no!"
"Rose it is complicated I've never thaught about it."

Jungkook pov

"Stop laughing you silly!" I throw the tissue toward Sehun who was laughing if I'm telling a joke.
"Sorry Jungkook it is just I'm confused. That night in your house I told you, you love him but you denied that and now you called me and come to my company because of this?"

"Yeah so what is with this? I thought in that night and I understand I love him."
"Jungkook you know Moonbyul will kill you if you play with Seokjin am I right?"
"Sehun I'm not a child I can understand what is love."
"Believe me it is hard. You loved Jimin at first and after 2 months living with him you are saying you love him. Jungkook accept it it is something rare!"