43 (Diary)

Chanyeol pov

"Appa! Dad I missed you!" Jimin came to us and we hold him tight.
"Ahhhh my baby I missed you too." Baekhyun then caressed his head
"Yoongi I won't let you take my son from me anymore." I said and he chuckled.

"Sure dad! I won't take him he was all nagging."
"Yoongi!"
"Sorry baby!"
I then hold Yuna. She was looking at Sejun who was sleeping in Sehun's hold.
"Jimin! I missed you."
"Me too Byullie. Wow look at this angel!" Jimin wanted to touch sleeping Sejun when Jungkook stopped him.

"Jimin I just put her in sleep." Jungkook said.
"Jungkook you are their babysitter?" Jungkook chuckled.
"I will thank you if you take care of Yuna too. She is a handful."

Jungkook came to me and cooed Yuna.
"She is as white as Yoongi!"
"Yeah but her face is like Jimin. Sehun I hate you Sejun is not like me." Sehun sighed.
"Did you miss grandda and grandpa Yuna?" She giggled and hide her face in my chest.

"Will you come to uncle Kookie? Yeah Yuna? Uncle Jinnie and Taehyung are waiting for you in the house." Yuna giggled.
"Jin is now heavy I guess."
"Yeah his doctor said we must be careful or his labor will be hard and dangerous so he is at home most of the times." Jungkook said. He was doing alot. Jin once said he is not even sleeping. It was why we went to them for a week.

"I pity him he is eating tasteless foods because his blood pressure but good thing he is doing well." Jungkook sighed.
"Jungkook thanks for taking care of our brother. Let's go I want to see him."
"Ahhhh another screamer came. Appa what did you do with them?" Sehun whinned.

"Jungkook you are really lucky for having Jin. I love Jimin but he is screaming most of the times. Between Yuna and him he nags and whines more." I chuckled. Jin was different from his siblings.
"You didn't see Moonbyul she is a dictator. But day by day I love her more."
"Me too! I think I love Jimin cause he is like this."
"You three come!" I said and they come after us.

Jin pov

"Sir your parents and the others are here."
"Jiminnie! I want to see him. Mr Han you now can go with Soomin to our house." I then stood up.
"Jinnie! Don't stand up like this."
"I want to see Yuna and Jimin."
"Sir! But you must be careful."
I then went to greet them with Mr Han and Soomin's help.

"Jiiin!"
"Jimin!" He came and looked at me.
"Wow look at you! Wow look at this bump." He then came and hold me.
"Hello Jimin I missed you."
"Me too! Ahhh I'm really happy."
"Jimin please take care he is pregnant." He faces Jungkook.
"Jungkook I missed my brother. At first he was my brother and I won't harm my nephew." He then caressed my bump.

"Hellp Taehyung. Uncle Jimin is here. Are you bothering appa? Yeah?"
I then looked at Yuna who was in dad's hold.
"Dad give her to me." I went to dad and hold her. She was looking at me.
"Look how beautiful you are baby!" I kissed her cheek.
"Jin let's sit and hold her." Moonbyul said and I nodded.

"Sir we will go home now."
"Thanks Mr Han!"
"Bye Jinnie! Bye Kookie!"
"Bye Soomin!"
"Baby let me help you!" Jungkook grabbed my hand and we went to the living room sitting on the couch.

"Baby it is cold. You are not wearing enough."
"Jungkook it is hot. I even cannot breathe."
"Jin I didn't know you are this big!" I chuckled.
"Jimin I gained 24 kilos. I'm 80 now. And guess what! I'm near 7 and I will gain even more." He then massaged my hands.

"This will end soon don't worry."
"Byullie give her to me. I want to see her." I opened my arms for catching Yuna.
"Jin better not to hold her. She may kick your bump like last time Sejun did."

"Baby Byulie is right. I will hold her and you just play with her."
"Jungkook you are really protective." Yoongi said and both him and Sehun laughed.
"He is a gentelman not like you two!" Moonbyul respondedand and Jungkook stuck his tongue toward them. I chuckled.