41 (Strong)

Baekhyun pov

"Sir Mr Oh and Mr Jeon are here."
"Ahhhh why the fuck you drank this much?" I heard Sehun panting and we quickly went to them. Seeing Sehun helping drunk Jungkook to walk.

"What's happening?" Moonbyul asked panicked.
I looked at Jungkook. He looked at me and suddenly burst into tears.
"Ap...pa!" He said and cried more.
"What happened Sehun?" I asked as tears were in my eyes. Unknowingly my mind went to Jin and Taehyung.

"He called me and said he is in a bar. I went to him and asked him what happened. But he just kept drinking. He said don't take him to their house cause Jin doesn't like to see him drunk."

I looked at Jungkook.
"Son what happened?" He just cried.
"Appa it's better to take him to a room. He is drunk he cannot answer correctly."
I nodded.
"Sehun take him to Jin's room." He nodded and went upstairs.
"Jin might get worry."
"What happened?"
"I don't know appa!"
"Call Jisoo and tell her to go to their home and be with Jin. Tell her to say Jungkook is in the company."
"Ok appa!"

I then dialled Chanyeol.
"Yes baby!"
"Chanyeol please come here!"
"Baby you ok?"
"I don't know!"

Chanyeol pov

After Baekhyun's call I quickly drive to our home. His voice was cracking and making me afraid.
"Sir!"
"Where is my husband?"
"Upstairs in Seokjin's room."
"Jin's here?" He shook his head.
I went upstairs and saw Moonbyul Sehun and Baekhyun sitting and Jungkook sleeping on the bed.

"Baby!"
"Chan!"
"What happened? Why Jungkook is like this?"
"Dad he called me. He was in a bar I went to him and he drank alot. I asked him what happened but he just muttered Jin and Taehyung's names."

I panicked.
"Is something wrong with Jin?"
"No Jisoo is with him. She said he is sleeping and ok. Mr Jeon is coming too." I nodded.
"Sir Mr Jeon's here."
"Chanyeol!"
"Namjoon."
"Da..d!"
"Jungkook! What happened are you ok?" Baekhyun quickly went to him and caressed his face.
He cried out.
"Appa!" He then hold Baekhyun.
"What happened son?"
"Jin! Taehyung! Appa they are... in danger." He cried harder.

My heart stopped for a second.
"What?"
"His doctor called me and I went to him. He said he has Preeclampsia. He said.... it...is why he has bachache and gained.....alot. Appa he said... if Jin doesn't get....better they must...must....end his pregnancy....and abort the baby! He said.... Jin...Jin...appa....Jin will die." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Jungkook! You are drunk. You don-."
"Dad I'm awake and understand everything. He said if his condition doesn't change in these two weeks he will abort the baby or they both will die." He cried harder and said all of them. Why? Why? All the things happened in the past were happening again.

"Jungkook are you sure? We can't do anything?" Moonbyul asked crying.
"He said we must take care of him. He gave a diet and some pills."
"So why you are this weak?" Namjoon said serious.
"Dad!"

"How Jin can rely on you? Look at yourself. You are smelling alcohol. Can he trust on someone who makes himself drunk for this? Yeah I'm worry too but instead of drinking you must be strong not like this. I will take my son in law with me. A weak person like you cannot take care of him." He then leaved the room.

Jungkook quickly stood up.
"Dad! Dad wait!"
We followed them.
"You want to stop me? You even cannot walk correctly with this condition." Jungkook grabbed his coat.
"Dad I'm sorry! You're right I did wrong!" He begged while tears were falling. It was really hard and I can understand him very well.

"Wrong? More than wrong. Good thing you called Sehun before getting drunk. What if he wasn't there? I'm sure Jin is in your emergency calls. What if someone called him and told come and take your drunk husband from our bar? Huh?"