24 (Starting)

Jungkook pov

I went to the manufactory as his secretary said he was there. He must be really tired now.
As I entered I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

That Yeonjun was hugging him tight and he was all smiling. So he is hugging another man after I confess my love to him?
"So it is just a friendship yeah?" I asked. I was doing my best suppress my tears.

"Jungkook!"
He came to me.
"Why you came here?" I looked at him.
"You were late and I got worry. You didn't answer my calls." I said looking at Yeonjun and then him.

"Sorry we were working on the new ma-"
"Why he was hugging you?"
He looked at me. I couldn't stop myself to ask that.
I faced Yeonjun.
"Why you were hugging my husband? I heard you are married how dare you touch another person property?" I yelled.
"Property? Funny!" He said and smirked.

"Why you allowed him to hug you?" I faced Jin. How can he do this?
"Jungkook what are you saying? He is my friend."
"And why you were all smiling by hugging your friend?"

"Mr Jeon for more information. We are just friends and I'm so inlove with my husband the opposite side of you."
I went to punch that fucker on his face but Jin grabbed my hand.

"Let go of me Jin!" I yelled.
"No! You are angry. Jungkook let's go home. We can speak. Please listen to me." He looked at me with teary eyes but I couldn't bear that Yeonjun infront of me with that smirk.
"Look how he is looking at you and me. Let me show him-" I was cut when his lips was on mine. I couldn't believe.

He broke the kiss.
"Let's go home! We were working. And he just hugged me as a friend. Remember I told you I won't lie to you. So trust me ok?"

I nodded and he smiled.
"Ok now go I will join you."
"No I wait-"
"Jungkook I'll be out in 10 minutes."
I nodded cause his ton was very calm and nice.

Jin pov

"What was with him?"
"Sorry I didn't tell you but he confess he loves me last night."
He chuckled.
"This hard head is really silly. By the way I can say he really mean that. God he was about to punch me."
I chuckled.

"You think so?"
"I'm not sure but from his gaze and acts I can say you are important for him. I am like this when it comes to Beomgyu."
"So never hug me again!"
He nodded and laughed.
"I have to go or else he will punch your face." I winked and he chuckled.

"Ok let's go."
We both came out and I wave goodbye to him.
He leaned to my ears.
"Hope he doesn't make you to fire me." I hit his chest and as I saw Jungkook came out of the car with killing gaze I quickly went to him.

"Good night Mr Jeon! Good night Jin!" Yeonjun said and winked.
Jungkook was following him till he leaved with his car.
"Jungk-"
"What did he say to you?"
"Huh?"
"He said something in your ears."
"Nothing important. Let's go I'm hungry."

He looked at me but then nodded and we went inside the car.
"Why you stay this late?"
"The machine was killing me. I couldn't fix it."
He started driving.
"Now is it working?"
"Nope! I must work on it."

"He will be with you in fixing that?"
I closed my eyes.
"Jungkook can you stop this? You are acting like a child. He is my first assisstant and very smart. I need his help. He was always with me since I hired him. You remember that day?"

"Yeah with his farfetch sketch."
"We were working on that. I can say it is done!"
He looked at me surprised.
"Why are you helping him? Tell me! Jin I won't let him to get cl-"
"Jungkoookkkk!" I screamed and he looked at the road.
"Stop it! He is my friend. I don't want to listen to that anymore and for more information, his sketch will save your company." Now he is more surprise.