20 (Trust)

Jungkook pov

"Sir our stocks are in the lowest in these past 12 years. What should we do?" We were in a very important meeting.

Two weeks past and day after day our condition became worse. Jin told me to be patient. I trust him.
"Yeah sir it became worse when Mr Min immigrated and left Korea now Park company is kinda controlling them."

"Sir Oh company established the new production line. Their stocks is increasing day by day. And more they said they are under Parks now."
"Dad we should do something!" Jisoo said and looked at him.
"Sir your husband Mr Jeon Seokjin's here and wanna see you." Our assisstant said to me and I gasped. Seokjin?

"Dad sorry I have to g-"
"Tell him to come here. All of you except Jungkook leave here."
"Jungkook what is happening?"
"Dad said leave here."

Jisoo pov

"Mr Jeon's here!"
"Why? Are they going to terminate the contracts?"
"Maybe he just come to see his husband."
"So why Mr Jeon Namjoon is speaking with them."
"Jin you are impressive!" I murmered.
"Did you say something?"
"Nothing I think I must go and pack my stuffs. "I smiled and winked. Jungkook it is your time now.

Jungkook pov

"Dad! I missed you!" Jin said and smiled.
"Really?"
"Yeah last night I told Jungkook to come to your house and visit you but he said you are to busy. Please join us tonight. What do you think Kookie?"
"Yeah dad he told me multiple times. Please join us!" I saw my dad smirked.

"Seokjin?"
"Yes dad?"
"What do you want?"
"Sorry?"
"What do you want from me? What do you want from me to release me from this situation. My company is destroying. Han company is near to be bankrupt. Even Mr Oh didn't give them the loan they wanted and I'm sure they won't give me either while they gave your company billion dollars. So tell me what do you want?"

Dad was right! He even talked with Sehun's dad. He told me they will ask for a loan. He was right a week ago Hans asked but Mr Oh didn't give that to them. They were near bakrupt while Parks, Ohs and Mins were in the best condition.

Jin chuckled.
"It is really funny!"
My dad looked at him.
"And why?"
"I can remember a day you were threating me but now you are asking what I want. It is funny!" I chuckled. He was right. My dad threated him and now is asking him what he wants.

"Park Seokji-"
"Jeon Seokjin! I am Jeon Seokjin dad. Your son in law!"
"And you are destroying me?"
"I didn't destroy you. You yourself did that."
"Shut up! You made your brother in laws do this and even talked to Mr Oh. And you are saying I did that?"

"Dad confess that they are were in your plans! You were looking for a time to take advantage not just from me but from Jungkook. So it wasn't my right to protect my family?" Dad chuckled and looked at me.

"Family? You call him your family?"
"Yes cause he is! He is all I have now. Yeah we both didn't start with love and don't love each other but  we are by eachother side and using to be with each other."

"Using to be? So where is the value of love?"
"Very good! Why don't you ask it from yourself? Where is that? I heard you loved Jungkook's mother and I'm sure you still love her but what did you do? You made his son and more important your son marry someone he doesn't love. You banned him from tasting love. From living with his love. Do you know how hard it is for me to say these things? Yeah I'm his husband, we are living in peace without any problem but the fact we don't love each other is bothering. And it is all because of you. We even didn't kissed each other after our vows in our wedding. You know what does it mean? Let me tell you. Both of us didn't feel what is the real wedding. And you wanna know why you did that cause you were so much greedy! When you saw me in that meeting you looked at me as a person who can make money for you. But I won't let you to control our life anymore!" He said while tears were on his cheeks. I quickly cupped his face and wiped the tears. I smiled to make him comfortable. He smiled back.