36 (Signs)

Jin pov

"Hmmmm.... this is really delicious." I was in my office when I felt I'm hungry. I brought some of the kimchi appa gave me. It was really delicious. I wanted to eat that all the time. Aunt said she can make it and I'm really happy. I heard a knock on the door.

I cleaned my mouth with a tsissue
"Hey!"
"Rose!"
"How are you doing?"
"Good! How's everything?"
"Good! Last night was our anniversary. I really enjoyed. Rose have some of this kimchi. It is really delicious. Ahhh I want to eat it my whole life."

She then tasted some.
"Yeah it is really delicious."
"Yeah I told Jungkookto buy me but he asked aunt and told her to make. She can. Ahhh I'm really happy. Hmmmm.... I want more!" I then eat more.

"Jin!"
"Yeah?"
"Is it the only thing you want to eat?"
"Ummm.... this is really delicious you cannot believe but I ate alot of this last night. I even woke up to eat kimchi. I ate that in appa's house first time and he then gave me more. It is a month."

"You are pregnant!" I was shocked. I coughed.
"What?"
"Jin it is craving. You are craving kimchi. Come on we must take a test I will go and buy you."
I bite my lips. I was eating alot these days but I've never think about it.

Jungkook pov

"Ahhh why these calculations are like this? What are you doing here?"
"Sorry sir! We will give them to you in an hour."
"Complete and without any problem."
"Yes sir!"
"Good you can go now."
"Jungkook!"
"Jisoo!"

"How are you?"
"Tell them to be more careful. They don't take their work serious."
"Why you are like this today?"
"I haven't slept!"
"Why?"
"Jin was awake all the night eating kimchi and I accompanied him."
She chuckled.
"What?"
"So why did you accompany him? You could sleep."
"He is my husband and I don't like to make him feel alone."

"He hasn't come?"
"No he called and said he won't."
"So it is why you are like this. Jin is not coming and Jungkook is mad." I looked at her.
"Fact!"
"Ok! Now go and do your work. You are wasting my time."

Jin pov

"Jin it is positive!" I looked at the kit in my hand. I smiled and caressed my belly. I am pregnant. So it is why I was always craving kimchi from the day I ate in appa's house.

"Yes! I'm pregnant. Rose I'm really happy. I must tell Jungkook. He will be really happy."
"Hey hey! Let's tell him in a special way. Surprise him."
"Really?"
"Yeah! You must go to a doctor soon."

"I want to go with Jungkook. Ahhhh Rose I cannot believe. It worked. All of the things I did worked."
I wanted to cry in happiness. I did alot for this baby. My little one I love you. Appa loves you.

Baekhyun pov

"Mr Park, Seokjin's here."
"Jin? In this time?" Moonbyul asked.
"Appa! Appa!"
I heard Jin calling me.
"Yes son! Yes."
He came and hold me tight.
"Appa! I'm pregnant." I smiled.
"When? When you understand?"

"You remember I like the kimchi you once gave me? I was craving that all the time and Rose told me I'm pregnant. I took a test and it was posetive."

I wanted to cry in happiness.
"Ahhh Jin I'm really happy for you."
"Thanks Byulie!" He said happily.
"What did Jungkook say?"
"I want to tell him tonight. Rose said I must tell him in a special way. Appa I'm really happy!"

"Ahhh Chan will be really happy! We were waiting for your child." He smiled and I again hold him. I was happy he was smiling.
"Jin you must take care of yourself more. Ok?"
"I know appa!"
"You must stop working. Buisness has alot of stress and it is not good."
"Ok Byulie."