8 (Own life)

Moonbyul pov

"I still cannot believe Jin did that to Jeon Namjoon." Jimin said looking at dad.
"Me too. When I heard what did you do I couldn't beleive. Jin what did you say to him?" Yoongi asked Jin

"Nothing, I just told him about some financial things and after that Yeonjun started his presentation. He at first didn't accept the things I said but I said I bet he is wrong and I was right." He said and smiled while playing with Jangu.

"Did you see Jungkook?" I asked.
He nodded and I saw he was thinking about something and then pouted. What had happened? I knew Jin! something has happened.

"So?"
"So what?" He said
"What did he say?"
"Nothing. We just spoke about buisness stuffs. He didn't agree with me at first but then he accepted too."
"Jeon Jungkook  is different. I've had meetings with him. He is the opposite side of his dad." Yoongi said.

"But his dad is way smarter. I could see he thinks deeply before speaking. That's why he is this successful. And... that makes him scary and unpredictable." Jin said which made all of us shocked. He didn't say someone is smart when is not. So it means Jeon Namjoon is really smart.

"But he is a monster!" Jimin said and rolled his eyes.
"I don't think so." Dad said.
"What do you mean dad?" I asked.
"He became like this after his wife passed away. I've seen his son I can say he is a copy of Namjoon. But he changed after his wife's death. He quit working for 2 years after her death." All of us were shocked. What a pity!

"Yeah your dad is right. I remember the time we went to their house for meeting him. Their maids said he hadn't eaten for a week. He was really broken." Appa said and sighed.
"Poor of him!" It was Jin with a pout. I chuckled.

"You always don't give a shit to these things and now you are sad for Jeon Namjoon?" Jimin said.
"Jiminie why you hate him this much? He is not a bad person except the time he wanted to slap Jungkook on his face and I- oops!" He then put  his hand on his mouth. What just he said? He wanted to slap Jungkook?

"Jin what did you say?" Appa asked.
He shook his head.
"Nothing."
"You are lying." Appa said with serious voice.
"Yes I'm lying." He said and nodded.
"Park Seokjin you will say what happened to-" My appa was yelling at him when Dad cut him.
"Jin will say the truth when he wants. Am I right Jin?" He then faced to Jin

He nodded and bit his lower lip.
"I wanna go to take a shower. So good night and sweet dreams." He said and smiled.
"Hyun you know how much he hates to yell at him." Dad said to my appa.
"But dad appa is just worry for him and I think that injury on his lips is connected with this story." I said.
"Yeah dad Byul is right. I think this is something with that." Jimin said.

"What if he slapped my son? Huh? I will kill that Namjo-" My appa was hitting on my dad's chest and screaming which made us laugh. They were like young couples. No one would beleive they are married for 28 years.

"Baby! Wait! He said he wanted to slap his son not Jin."
"Chanyeol!" It was my appa with the most warning voice.
"Yes!"
"I will burn his company if he has slapped my son on his face."
"You can't baby even if he has done -"
My dad was cut when my appa screamed.
" I WILL AND YOU WILL SEE."
My dad closed his eyes and we just laughed.

Jungkook pov

"Dad is sad about today Kookie. You'd better go to him." Jisoo said.
"He was right It was my fault. Did you see what happened today?"

Jisso came and sat beside me while I was laying on my bed.
"Jin made his father proud. Made him happy and full of pleasure by the way he acted and spoke. But what about me? Today I was just a loser. I even couldn't speak infront of him. I even cannot hire a good person. But Jisoo I did my best in the past. I swear to make dad happy after mom's death. But everytime I try harder I fail worse." I said as a tear came from my eye.