14 (Jeon Seokjin)

Jin pov

"Byulie! Jiminie! I missed you!" I hugged my siblings after they arrived.
"How's everything going Jin?"
"Everything's good Byulie let's go to the livingroom."

As we went to the livingroom Jangu started running to them and barking.
"Hey Jangu did you miss us?"
"I think even Jangu doesn't like here." Jimin said and I could see saddness in his eyes.

"Jiminie! I am happy believe me. Here is really good and Jungkook is nice to me!"
"Jin you cannot say that in a day."
"Jimin that's enough!" Byul said angrily.
"Why? I'm telling the truth!"
"Jimin please don't stress yourself. Jungkook is good to me. I swear I will tell you if something happened ok?"
He nodded and breathed deep.

"Sit please!"
"Sir we brought something for you and your siblings to eat as sir Jungkooksaid." I heard Mr Han. He was a good man at the age of my father. Cause of that I could speak with him. This morning he helped me with giving bath to Jangu. He was really nice.
"Thanks!" I said and smiled and then they put all of the foods for us.

"Mr Han!"
"Yes sir!"
"Can you tell Soomin to come?"
"Sure sir!"
"Thank you!"

"Wow you speak with him?" Moonbyul asked and chuckled.
"He was so sweet and helped to give bath to Jangu."
"Who's Soomin?" Jimin asked.
"You will see her just wait."

Moonbyul pov

I thaught Jin was really sad here but as I saw he was ok I feel happy! Seems he was getting to know people.
"Sir you called me?"
"Come here Soomin. Here!" He said and tap next to him.
"Who is she Jin?" Jimin asked.
"She is my little sister here." I chuckled.
"Wow! Jimin in one day he replaced us!"
"Yeah! How can you forget us Jin?"
He giggled. "No I don't forget you. I just saw her and she is really nice she is 14 and working for her family!"

"Hi! I'm Soomin!"
"Hi Soomin I'm Moonbyul and he is my brother Jimin!"
She bowed his head.
"Moonbyul Soomin's mother is not in a good condition. I promised her we can help her mother."

I looked at the girl. She was pretty and adorable.
"What can I do?"
"Her mom is in Jeju! Can you take her here and to a hospital Byulie? She is sick."
"Moonbyul I think Jin is right! We can help her."

"Yeah sure! But I cannot leave my company you know I'm just starting my buisness."
I looked her face frowend.
"Soomin!"
She looked at me.
"I will take your mom to a hospital in Seoul." I said. Leaving company for 2 days wasn't a big deal. Beside Sehun was there.
"Really ma'am?" She said happily.
"Yeah! Of course she will be here after getting well again!"
"Thank you! Thank you! She said and cried.

"Ahhhh. Soomin don't cry. My heart ache!"
"Thank you Mr Jeon! I really appreciate!" Mr Jeon? It is his new name . I forgot. I looked at Jimin his expression was like me.

"Soomin! Come here you must do your homeworks. Tomorrow you have to go to school." I heard Mr Han.
"I'm coming grandpa! Sorry I have to go grandpa is calling me."
"Mr Jeon sorry she has to go to school tomorrow and must do her homeworks."

"Yeah I uunderstand." Jin said and smiled. As they left Jimin looked at Jin.
"Poor baby!"
"Yeah! She is so adorable hope her mom get better."

Jungkook pov

"How is everything Kookie?"
"Like always Jisoo."
"I thaught you were going to stay home."
"Yeah I liked that but his siblings were coming. And you know I don't like to see Jimin and of course he kinda hates me!" I sighed. It is really bad someone you love hates you!

"How's Seokjin?"
"Good!"
"Good, you both are good."
"Jisoo!"
"Yeah?"
"He reminds everything to me. Worst he reminds Jimin! You know their faces are alittle alike!"
"I know specially their lips. But Seokjin is more beautiful!"
"Jisoo! You are saying that cause you like him!"