22 (Love)

Jin pov

I was walking to our home thinking about all the things happened.
They were hard. Now Jungkook is the CEO.
"Now....maybe he wants divorce!" I thaught by myself. I don't know why it makes me sad.

I sighed. I was thinking when my eyes went into the stationary shop near our house.
I smiled.
"Maybe I can buy pens!" I then went inside and quickly went into pens section. There was lots of fancy pens. I have some of them and then I decided to buy new ones. I was going to the cashier when someone hit to me.

"Ahhh... sorry sir I didn't mean to harm you." I looked at his face. He had smirk. I nodded and stood up.
He followed me to the cashier.
"Here." I gave the pens I took to the cashier.
"Nice pens!" That guy said but I ignored him. He was weird and he was looking at me in a way I hate.

"Sir 30$." I nodded and gave my credit card. I went out of the shop after buying the pens.
I was in my way looking at the pens. They were really beautiful and fit in my collection.

"I will give one of them to Soomin."
I then noticed someone following me and when I looked at my back I saw that man. Why he is following me? I took a deep breathe. Our house was near.

His steps were getting near as he was walking faster so I started walking faster. My tears were coming from fear. What if he cathes me?
I took my phone to call someone but who? Jungkook is in the company and so my dad and Sehun. Moonbyul and appa went to doctor. Yeonjun? Yeah I will call Yeonjun.

I quickly dialled his number.
"Answer! Answer!" Good thing they were people and he couldn't do anything.
Why he is not answering? Yeonjun please.

Jungkook pov

I was driving to our home. I was planning to talk with Jin about everything.

I was looking at the street when I saw someone walking fast a man following him. But why he was so familiar? I didn't mind and passed them.
I was singing the song was playing when something came to my mind.

"Jin!" He was Jin I quickly turned back to that place seeing Jin running and that man following him.
Bastard.
I stopped the car and went to Jin. As he saw me he smiled. I went to him.

"Jungkook! He..he...was ....following.... when I went to....stationary...shop." he burst into tears and makes meto go to that man and punch his face and Jin screamed.

"What the fuck!" He yelled.
"Why the fuck you were following my husband?"
He stared at me. My blood was boiling.
"Answer me! You know who I am? Why you were following my husband?"
"Jungkook that's ....enough....let's go...ho...home!"
"What if he kidnapped you?"

I then punched to that bastard again.
"I'm Jeon Jungkook, you must know me. I will kill you next time if I see you near here! Understand?" He nodded as I yelled. I could feel he was fearing. I went to Jin.

He was crying hard. I hold him and kissed his hair.
"I called Yeonjun but he didn't answer. I was afraid." He cried.
"Why are you alone? Why Mr Han is not with you?"
"I wanted to walk alittle!" He sobbed and again cried.
"Why you didn't call me when you noticed he is following you?"
"I thaught you are busy." I looked at him and wiped his tears.

"I'm not busy for you! Call me whenever you want ok? Jin what should I do if he kidnapped you? Huh?" I again hugged him and kissed his head. Thinking about kidnapping him was killing me. Sehun was right I'm just thinking about him and him.

Jin pov

It was warm. Warm and safe. I want to be in his hold.
He then pulled back and looked at me.
"What did you buy?"
"Pen!"
"Ahhhh I forgot to buy you pen. Let's go there I will buy you how many you want." He said and winked.
"Really?" I said happily.
He nodded.