Chapter 20

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Two days... It's been two days since Bella found out about the pack. And she thinks she can just up and walk into the pack house like she owns it. "Why are you here? No one invited you here!" Paul asks glaring at her as I stand next to him.

"I was looking for Jake or Davina?" She says or more like asks. Both Paul and I growl at her.

"Why are you looking for my sister?" Paul asks with a snarl. I glare at this girl. Why is she looking for my imprint?

"Jake wants me to be friends with her... So I wanted to see if she wanted to hang out with me." Bella says, looking at the ground.

"Yeah! I don't see that happening anytime soon. Davina does not like you and no matter how much you try she will never like you." I say as Embry and Davina pull up to the house. Once Davina walks in the house she heads straight into my arms and kisses me. She turns to see Bella standing there and she glares.

"Why is she here?" Davina asks with annoyance in her voice. As Bella looks down at the ground until Jake walks inside. He walks up to Bella and glares at Davina, I growl at him making him drop his head.

"Davina... Bella would like for the two of you to be friends." Jake says as he gives Davina puppy dog eyes. Davina scoffs at him and glares at him.

"I'll pass! Thanks! I don't want to be near the vampire bait!" Davina said as she walked into the kitchen. I follow behind her pulling her back into my arms.

"Davina, please... Just try to be friends with her. You never know you may get along." Jake says, walking into the kitchen with Bella right behind him. Is he for real right now? Paul is looking from Davina and me to Jake and Bella, just waiting for the fight.

"And why should I?" Davina says, turning to face Jake and Bella. "She has called me a slut more than once. Has slapped me for no reason, stalked and harassed me... Because of you!" Davina says, putting her hands on her hips. "And let's not forget she thinks she has a right to know anything and everything. She should Go back to her blood sucking leech... Oh, what he left her sorry ass!" Davina says with a scoff at Jake. "Don't think I don't know what you are up to Jake!" Davina yells at him. "I know the real reason you want me to be friends with her. And it will never happen." Davina says as she glares at both of them.

"Look I am sorry for what I said to you... But I don't see why we can't be friends with each other. I mean we have a lot in common." Bella says, glaring at Davina. Davina laughs at her.

"Let me tell you why. Because you don't want to be friends with me. You just want to know what we are hiding from you. And as for we have things in common. We don't... We have nothing in common. I mean look at you and look at me!" Davina says with a growl I pull her into my arms and kiss her head. I smirk as I look between the two of them. Bella dressed more like a boy. As Davina had on a dress and heels. Her hair was done and she wore light makeup on her face.

"Come down baby!" I whisper into her ear as I rub her back as Bella looks at her with surprise. Davina turns to me and smiles.

"I missed you today!" She says, giving me a kiss. I hear Jake huff at us.

"Few more months and it will be summer and we can spend more time together." I say against her lips. She smiles and kisses me again. I could feel the anger coming off of Jake and it only made me smile more at Davina. 

It has been a week since Jake and Bella tried to talk me into being friends with Bella and they have had no luck

It has been a week since Jake and Bella tried to talk me into being friends with Bella and they have had no luck. Jake has bugged me at school to the point where Embry has stepped in and told him to back off. Bella is always around when Jake is not on patrol. It has gotten quite annoying how she will always bring up how the Cullen's would treat her better or how they all would protect her. I just glare and walk away.

"You better put your leech bitch in line Jake or me and her are going to go toe to toe. And you know how I get when I fight." I say one day as we are leaving school.

"She just wants your help in protecting her! I mean if you told her what you are and helped then she would back off." Jake says getting annoyed with me.

"She is not part of the pack. She has no right to know. And so you know I don't see her in my visions so she is not my concern." I say stepping up to him. "And even if I did, why would I want to help a leech loving bitch like her?" I ask with a growl making Jake take a step back from me. He is really starting to push me to my breaking point.

Arriving at the pack house to see Bella is already there waiting for Jake. "You know you could tell Jake to meet him at his house instead of bugging the rest of us." I say walking up to the house to have Jared run out and pick me up and kiss me.

"I got the afternoon off... Let's get out of here and go somewhere else." He says walking me over to my jeep. I giggle and nod my head at him. Passing him my keys as I climbed over the driver seat to the passenger seat. As soon as we are out of the driveway Jared sighs as he grabs my hand.

"Where are we going?" I ask, looking at him with a smirk.

"OH! I think you know!" He says all husky as he smiles at me. Pulling up to our house a few minutes later. Once we are both out of the jeep, Jared pushes me up against it, kissing me hard. I hear him growl as he picks me up. Wrapping my legs around him as he walks us to the house.

As soon as we get into our room we start to shred each other's clothes. Jared walks me back to a wall, picking me and thrusting inside of me. I moan and let my head fall back against the wall. God I loved what he did to my body.