1

It was a beautiful evening. There was a huge mansion among me with lots of lights and glory making my eyes sparkling with its luminous effect. Obviously I'm not any celebrity that someone will invite me in such a party...but my friend is definitely who never forget to recall me in his happy moments. I was waiting for someone there who has invite me here.

That red long gown was seriously too much to bear as I'm not use to wear such a clothes and heels, but for him I just convinced myself and get ready to attend it

After seeing that luxurious view I just sighed out in amusement. Atleast I'm lucky that I have such a friend and because of him I'm able to live beautiful friendship life.

"Hey y/n!" I hear someone calling my name from behind when I was so busy to diagnose the whole glory of party place.

I was just staring at him constantly. What a fucking handsome he is looking in black and red suit, with perfect hairstyle in which I could see his shiny forehead so clearly. That heart warming smile which he never forget to wear on.

Have you ever seen a bright sunshine at evening who is glowing more than morning? But I saw it today. He was just stunning. "Helloo, y/n? "

"Ahh! Sorry I'm just..." I find no way to put my words or any excuses, my sentence lost by itself.

"You are really looking so beautiful dear !" He cut me in the middle, putting some blusher over my cheeks which were already red.

"Oh?. Thank you very much. But you are also looking damn handsome today. I had never see you in this look before." Believe me I was saying all by my heart.

I commented on him with a little blushing smile. He also gave me a huge smile and offered me to go inside with him.

It was a party for success in his profession. When hobi was also his dad's partner in business, he achieved his first goal just in age of 24. Where everyone took more then 8-9 years, he just did in 3 years. Impressive! In last we were really a close friends, so it's obvious that he would invite me in his happiness.

We just entered in the mansion. There were lots of people. Mansion was decorated with flowers and candles. And it was smelling too good. There was also playing a soft background music.

"Just stay here, I'm going to meet my another friends. I'll see you just in a few minutes." Hobi asked for permission to leave me.

"No no it's ohk. You can take your time. I can manage. " I only nodded in yes and he hugged me before left me alone there.

"Ok then! See you soon. "

I only maintain my eyesight on him as I was looking fade him away. When he finally disappeared I sighed lightly and sit on the corner table.

After a few minutes......

Hobi's pov.....

"Hey Hobiiiiiii ! Congratulations for your huge success. "

I heard a mixed voice of my friends who was rushing towards me. As soon as i going to turned back they all covered me and gave me a group hug.

"Thank you so much!" I answered in a cracked voice.

"Really happy for you my hyung ." Jimin said that and gave me a another hug. It's his habit to gave a warm hug to everyone. You know!

"Ahhh! Thank you jiminahhh." I patted on his back and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Yes hyung, when i comes to know about your success, I gave this news to my whole family. " Jung Kook's bunny smile spread on his face. It seemed they all were really happy for me, as happy as I was.

"Really glared that you all are happy in my happiness." I little teared up a little and tried to hide it from everyone but yoongi hyung noticed me.

"Hey please. Atleast not today."

"Ohk ohk. Now go and enjoy yourself. I'll be right back in a minute." I realised that I have to meet another guest too, and y/n was also alone in this party, so I have to take care of it.

"Good. See you soon."

They smiled and take steps towards drink counter.

Jimin's pov.....

"It's really a huge party." Namjoon hyung said while staring the hall.

It was really amazing just like hoseok hyung. After a long time we were attending such a this type of party. It was really freshening.

"As big as his success."

As i going to said this, while cheers my glass towards him,..at the same time jin hyung also cheered his glass towards us and the whole glass of drink fall on my suit.

"I'm so sorry jiminah, I didn't do this intentionally."

Jin hyung quickly apologize me. His ears turn totally in red.

"It's ohk. I know. Now let me go for clear this."

I leave the place and walk towards the rest room.

I hope it'll not appear much in black suit. Let just gooo.....

-

I'm on my way to back at my friends.

Wait!.....

Woooww.......

Is it real?...

I see the beautiful shadow behind the curtain. I'm able to see it clearly because of the candle which was flaming on her table. It was moving slowly up and down, it seems she is finding someone. The way she is sitting,....really gracefully,.... her strands of hair was fluttering a little due to air, I can also see..... the way.... her eyelid is moving.

I swear I never feel this type of feeling. My heart is pounding crazily, i can feel it. But why??

I want to see her....

I said to my self.

I started to walk towards her but..

"Jiminahh..! What are you doing everyone is waiting for you. Come. "

Ahhh....I want to see her... please...!

"Coming Hyung !"

Then I just walk to them at counter.

A/n: I'm trying first time ever to write something like this...

Forgive my grammatical mistakes as I'm not native English speaker.

I hope you'll enjoy it.

💜