Chapter 23

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I can't believe what this girl tried to do. I mean really asking me out in front of my girlfriend. I mean what is wrong with her. I know Jake got it into her head that she is this amazing person that can do no wrong. But she can and she did. I walk away with Davina and the pack. Leaving behind a pissed Jake and an upset Bella. I mean I don't care that either one has hurt feelings. I am more worried about Davina. I kiss her head before we walk inside the back house.

Davina is helping Emily when they come back in. Sam and Embry look at them pissed as me and Paul look at them in disgust. Bella moves to sit by me and I move away from her. "Keep her away from me and Davina!" I say in a threatening tone. I see Bella start to cry. But I could have cared less as I looked over at my girlfriend and imprint. She was trying to hide her smirk from everyone.

"I know what she did and said was wrong! But she just wants to be friends with all of you. I mean, is that so wrong?" Jake asks, looking at the pack.

"Yes! Because we don't want to get to know her." Paul says, throwing his hands in the air.

"After everything you and her have done can you blame us?" Embry asks, glaring at Bella. "You both are still harassing Davina." Embry yells pointing at the both of them.

"You are blinded by her, Jake. She is using you and in turn us. I will not let this fucking whore use Davina. I want her gone. Her and her leech started this then they can fix it. She is not part of the pack or part of our people. And I will no longer keep her safe." I say as Paul agrees with me.

"Sam... Please don't let them do this." Jake pleads outs.

"I am sorry Jake but I have to agree with them on this. She has caused a lot of problems inside the pack, but so have you." Sam says going deep into thought. "I think it is best if Bella doesn't come around us any more." Sam says as I growl at Jake who looks like he is going to fight with Sam. "We will still hunt for the red head but I think it is best if she stays at her house instead of here all the time. And if you do want her on the reservation, then she can stay at your house. But she is to stay away from the pack unless I say so." Sam says in his alpha tone making all of us bow our heads. I move to walk over to Davina but Bella steps in my way.

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have been flirting with you and tried to ask you out. It's just... I like you. Jake has told me really great things about you and I guess I got it into my head that maybe if you got to know me that you would want to be with me and not Davina." She says playing with her fingers as I am glaring at her. "I see how you are with Davina and I want that... with you." She conferences to me, I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"I will never be with you. Jake might have cheated on Davina with you. But I will never do that. Davina means more to me than you will ever." I say pushing past her.

It's been two days since Bella tried to steal Jared away from me

It's been two days since Bella tried to steal Jared away from me. Jake has stayed clear of me knowing full well that I am pissed off at him. The whole pack is on patrol chasing the red head vampire. I was cleaning up the house when there was a knock on the door. When I opened the door I instantly regretted it at once.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snap at Bella.

"I'm sorry. I was wondering if you knew where Jake or Jared were?" She asks very nervously.

"Why are you looking for my boyfriend?" I snap again at her. She steps back from me. "Has he not made it clear that he doesn't like you and wants nothing to do with you? None of us do!" I yell at her as she starts to cry.

"He has but I need someone to talk to... And I thought he would at least talk to me." She says through sobs, I scoff at her.

"Please we all know that you are a slut and that you are trying to take Jared away from me. So go cry and talk to someone that will give you the attention that you are really looking for." I say my voice cold and emotionless. She starts to cry harder.

"Why do you hate me so much? What did I do?" She asks with confusion and sadness in her eyes.

"You really are stupid aren't you? You slept with my ex boyfriend while we were still together. And you knew we were together. And now you are trying to do it again. You are nothing but a whore who thinks she is something special." I say with venom laced in my voice.

"Who told you about me and Jake?" She asks, looking at me shocked.

"That doesn't matter... All you need to know is that I know. So leave my property before I call the police and file a report of harassment against you." I snapped at her. She gasps at me as I slam the door in her face.

As I finish cleaning the house, I have a vision of Harry being attacked by the red head. I gasp as I I know that pack is out hunting her and I have no way of talking to them. I call Emily and tell her about what I saw. She told me to meet her at the Clearwater house as soon as possible.

As I am running out of the house I run into Paul and Jared. They both look so sad. "Harry! umm... Harry had a heart attack. He didn't make it." Paul says as he sits down on the porch swing.

"I had a vision. But I didn't know how I was supposed to get a hold of you all. I called Emily and was headed over to the Clearwater's right now." I say as they both just nod their heads and walk over to the jeep.

Once we arrive we see Sam pacing the house. "Sam what's wrong?" Jared asks, looking at him confused.

"Jake is at Bella's and there is a Cullen there." He says looking from Paul and Jared to me.

"Good, maybe her leech will take her back and she can stay away from all of us." I say walking into the house. I heard my brother laugh.