Chapter 8: Declan

I wake up to my phone steady ringing. I can feel Karma laying on the side of me. She's naked. After a few curse words from her, of course. She finally let me touch her all over.

I grab my phone off the nightstand and see it's Matthew. I already know he probably saw the video.

"Hello."

"Dude what the fuck!" He yells. "Why are you out punching black men in the streets. This is so bad. Everyone that's not into sports is calling you a racist and is saying you should be arrested and kicked off the team. People are even upset because you were ordering Karma in the car, even though it's clear she's your girlfriend."

"Fuck," I whisper yell trying not to wake Karma. "I'm sorry, but the dude came up behind me and grabbed me. I just reacted."

"That's clear on the video, but why were you yelling at Karma? I thought y'all were not a couple?" He asks.

I sigh as I rub my hand down my face. "We were having a disagreement about Paisley, I wanted to go and she was being stubborn."

"I don't understand why both y'all just don't say what we all know." I can hear him let out a deep exaggerated breath. "Dad is livid. You were supposed to be at his house but instead, you were out punching the nephew of James Williams."

"I'm supposed to know who that is."

"I guess not. But his uncle has affiliation with the NAACP and he's very wealthy, so this could become a big problem for dad." Matthew lets out a harsh breath. "It's good that Kingston is your best friend. We will have to use y'all's friendship to our advantage. This will have some kind of fallout."

"Ok. Should I do something?"

"No just stay out of trouble and get your ass back over to dads."

"Ok." I hang up and roll over to be next to Karma. She has her head under the pillow laying on her stomach. I rub my hand up the soft round curve of her ass. I know this should be the last thing on my mind, but I can never think about heavy shit when she's laying on the side of me.

Rolling over on top of her, I nudge her legs apart. I slide right in because she's already so wet. I push the pillow off her head so I can see her face.

"Owen," her whine is muffled from her mushing her face into the mattress. "I'm tired."

"You're so wet and warm," I whisper in her ear. "It won't take long I promise." I lean over and kiss her neck.

Sitting up on my knees, I pull her butt up a little and reach around and rub her clit. She responds by slightly pushing her ass back against me. I slide right back in but further this time.

"Owen right there. Yes right there." She whispers.

I pick up the pace as I bottom out. My balls are slapping against her. I try to be quiet so as not to wake my mom.

"Karma baby...you feel so good." I kiss the side of her face. I can feel her walls tightening around me. I know she's close.

She's pushing back to meet my thrust. I can feel my balls tighten. "Yes-yes Owen I'm coming...I'm coming." I feel her squeezing around my length constricting me from moving. I rub her clit as her whole body jerks from her orgasm. When she relaxes a little I start back pounding before releasing in her.

Turning slightly, Karma pushes me off her giving me one of her mean girl glares. "You have got to start using condoms Declan," she says, jumping up and grabbing my t-shirt off the floor to wipe between her legs. She throws the t-shirt to me and I start cleaning myself off.

"Why? We are going to be together forever. What difference does it make?"

She snatches up her clothes off the carpeted floor and quickly puts them on. "Declan I don't want a baby and you don't either. So stop being stupid and buy some condoms."