Prologue

The chirping sound of birds and the morning cool breeze were faded in the heavy traffic at the Mumbai station

The chirping sound of birds and the morning cool breeze were faded in the heavy traffic at the Mumbai station. The people were rushing in and out , no need to walk you will reach you destination by the push and pull only, something like human autopilot mode ...

No matter your knowledge of being a high rated introvert and isolated person, it is hard to crack a way out of this traffic. The smoke from the tea stalls, the horn of the running rails and the mouses strolling for there daily bread, everything in one frame; now this a railway station.

But someone was just unaffected from it , someone who could still hear the bird chirping between the noises at station, someone who could feel the cool breeze inspite of the smoke and crowd, someone who could smile looking at those tiny creatures wandering in a human laden ground and this was the girl sitting at the window side with a smile on her face , Riddhima.........

This was her first visit to Mumbai and she just felled in love with it. It's not that she had a huge crush over traffic or noises it was just something different , a change from the cold snowy climate of Shimla. But she has to move back to her college, coming Mumbai was just an assignment but assignments can be interesting too, lucky girl.

"Riddhi ......... Held this suitcase man....."
Pihu shouted, struggling to lift the suitcase into the train from the low platform.

"Riddhima......" She shouted again. Her thoughts broke and she turned to Pihu , standing at the door and trying her level best to pull the suitcase into the train and in process blocking the traffic ; the whole crowd was shouting at her.

Riddhima suppressed her smile and rushed to her. They pulled the bag inside and kept it in the aisle.

Pihu took a deep breath and looked at the people who pored in as if water was released from some dam.

"Ma'am excuse me I have to go there ."a man pointed at Pihu.

She looked at him,

"Walk over me ,no no do one thing throw me out of this Train only."

She shouted and the man was blank.
Riddhima held her shoulder and made her sit and the man walked away.

"What Pihu calm down."

"What calm down ....no what calm down , they were shouting as if I struck that suitcase intentionally ..... A girl is struggling with suitcase and instead of helping her they are shouting..... I will just......".

"Ok.... Ok .... Her drink this water ." Riddhima calmed her down.

Keeping the suitcase to its place Riddhima got seated .