(near) anytime soon

Anna's POV:

I get out of the elevator to my apartment. I drop my phone, "shit". I pick it up and see that it's 2:26 AM. Shit it's late.... I open my door and close it quietly. There was no reason because I hear her singing loudly. Silly.

I walk in and see her liquor stash at the bar and her dancing. She's fucked. She sees me walk in and loudly says, "come here Boonie. Dance with me". She walks up to me and I put my stuff down on the bar. She's not mad anymore? What happened at Maddie's? She grabs my hands and pulls me to the living room as her "DRUNK BITCH ANTHEMS" playlists blares through the large speakers. She's cute. She can't really sing but she's screaming the lyrics.

She's ignored everything that happened earlier, so now I am too. Unless she brings it up. She stops dancing and singing to grab an older tequila from the bar. She takes a BIG sip, and doesn't flinch. Ok that was a little hot. She bites her lip and passes me the bottle. She know that I need to get drunk. I start drinking..... and I probably shouldn't be drinking. God knows that when I drink....I flirt. Oh well that can't be the worst thing to happen.

Shots poured and knocked back.

It's like 4 AM and a song comes on. A song that makes both of our drunk bodies cling to one another.

She looks at me after she puts down the bottle. God she's fucking hot. Fuck me please. Just do it. I'm not scared anymore. Do it. She walks up to me and....... plays that slow, slow song.

(Play a song that makes you feel ⚠️🏳️‍🌈😎🔞💅✨😈😏) you can play the song I gave for example

One that I know that she can here my breath hitch. She did that on purpose. Freaky. She takes my hand and pulls me in. She puts her hand against my waist and we stare into each other's eyes. She trails her hand along my cheek as we move to the music. She's so so close. If only I could close the gap between us. Kiss me please just kiss me.

We stare into each other for a moment before she.....

.........
Ight so here is a warning for the next chapter.

Like really ⚠️🔞

It's not gonna end ok tho....